• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I had a lot of cool things back then, I actually have a pic of me and my sis when we were kids and the toys we had. I'm sure some got broke or worn down after a while, but I still do have a few of them. You can buy them on Amazon and other places online, they look kind of expensive though, like $20 or so, depending on what site you get them from. I'd like to learn Spanish and French too, along with some other languages.

No, but that sounds good. Especially the kind freshly made at a restaurant. It can get costly though, like $20 depending on where you go.

What is your favorite candy?
That’s great, I’m glad you had lotsa cool toys, we did too. Loved Barbie dolls, also cupcake dolls and other “cute” dolls lol. I still love dolls now actually, I don’t “play” with them now of course, but ya I still love them and probably always will :p Cool about being able to buy those troll dolls on Amazon, and damn, if it is $20 for those regular “small” ones that only cost about $5 in the 90’s, then ya, that’s kinda pricey lol.

Ya I love fish n chips from restaurants, pretty much the only time I get to enjoy it cos my mom complains if I make any meat or fish things (also the frozen battered fish is never nearly as good as in restaurants anyway lol). Ya it’s usually at least that price here too or sometimes more (especially if you get 2 pieces instead of 1 which I usually like to do lol).

My fave candy is chocolate, especially Lindt chocolates. I can’t eat most kinds of actual “candy” these days, definitely not any “chewy” kinds, but that’s ok cos most of that stuff is pretty unhealthy anyway.

Do you have anything fun planned to do/look forward to in the next month?

thank-you, for the "transaltion," on 'chips,' jmg~ ;) ...so confusing!
Love those troll pics you posted, especially the rainbow haired ones, ya I woulda loved them as a kid lol. And you’re welcome for the “translation” of the chips meaning fries. Ya it confuses me a lot too, like I get in the UK that they call fries “chips” but here in North America it should just be “fish n fries” lol.
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s great, I’m glad you had lotsa cool toys, we did too. Loved Barbie dolls, also cupcake dolls and other “cute” dolls lol. I still love dolls now actually, I don’t “play” with them now of course, but ya I still love them and probably always will :p Cool about being able to buy those troll dolls on Amazon, and damn, if it is $20 for those regular “small” ones that only cost about $5 in the 90’s, then ya, that’s kinda pricey lol.

Ya I love fish n chips from restaurants, pretty much the only time I get to enjoy it cos my mom complains if I make any meat or fish things (also the frozen battered fish is never nearly as good as in restaurants anyway lol). Ya it’s usually at least that price here too or sometimes more (especially if you get 2 pieces instead of 1 which I usually like to do lol).

My fave candy is chocolate, especially Lindt chocolates. I can’t eat most kinds of actual “candy” these days, definitely not any “chewy” kinds, but that’s ok cos most of that stuff is pretty unhealthy anyway.

Do you have anything fun planned to do/look forward to in the next month?



Love those troll pics you posted, especially the rainbow haired ones, ya I woulda loved them as a kid lol. And you’re welcome for the “translation” of the chips meaning fries. Ya it confuses me a lot too, like I get in the UK that they call fries “chips” but here in North America it should just be “fish n fries” lol.
I like how that one troll is holding a sign that says "Cute and lovable". Sounds like us for sure. :P I had a lot of Barbies and some other things too, can't remember them all really. I still have stuffies though and I like collecting those. I wish they had the troll dolls at dollar stores and other cheap places so it wouldn't be so costly to get one. I like the frozen battered fish or fish sticks, it will never be as good as freshly made but it gets nice and crispy in the oven. I love chocolate too, I like all kinds of candy really, except a few that are just gross.

Not sure, don't really have anything planned so far but I hope something fun will happen.

Do you cut sandwiches horizontally or vertically?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like how that one troll is holding a sign that says "Cute and lovable". Sounds like us for sure. :P I had a lot of Barbies and some other things too, can't remember them all really. I still have stuffies though and I like collecting those. I wish they had the troll dolls at dollar stores and other cheap places so it wouldn't be so costly to get one. I like the frozen battered fish or fish sticks, it will never be as good as freshly made but it gets nice and crispy in the oven. I love chocolate too, I like all kinds of candy really, except a few that are just gross.

Not sure, don't really have anything planned so far but I hope something fun will happen.

Do you cut sandwiches horizontally or vertically?
Lol yup, too cute for sure :) Awesome that you had a lot of Barbies and other toys too, ya same here, we had lotsa neat and fun stuff. Cool about the stuffies, yup same here, probably have “too many” of them but I try to keep them all on the “small” side at least :p

Ya it’d be cool if they’d bring back those same troll dolls from the 90’s, I’d probably buy a couple of them as a “nostalgic” thing. One of the few “happy” things I remember from when I was 8-9 years old. Ya the frozen fish is ok I guess, will always prefer the restaurant kind though lol. Cool about loving chocolate and most kinds of candy, me too, would still eat lots of those fun/chewy kinds (and Jelly Belly jellybeans, aw I miss those SO much for sure) if I could.

I don’t have much to “look forward” to this year either, other than going to my sis’s this Friday (only for a couple days though which kinda sucks, least we won’t have to mess around with the buses either going there or coming back so that’ll sure be nice) and having a biopsy next month sometime. Lol ok completely jk on that 2nd thing, not remotely looking forward to the biopsy, they are strange for sure. Will be good to see how effective the meds have been though, hoping it will be good news :)

I always cut my sandwiches, so much easier to eat that way. I cut them vertically usually so that each side has some of the better “bottom” and the annoying top part. Prefer the “straight” edges to the rounded ones I guess lol :p

Have you had a cold in the last 6 months?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol yup, too cute for sure :) Awesome that you had a lot of Barbies and other toys too, ya same here, we had lotsa neat and fun stuff. Cool about the stuffies, yup same here, probably have “too many” of them but I try to keep them all on the “small” side at least :p

Ya it’d be cool if they’d bring back those same troll dolls from the 90’s, I’d probably buy a couple of them as a “nostalgic” thing. One of the few “happy” things I remember from when I was 8-9 years old. Ya the frozen fish is ok I guess, will always prefer the restaurant kind though lol. Cool about loving chocolate and most kinds of candy, me too, would still eat lots of those fun/chewy kinds (and Jelly Belly jellybeans, aw I miss those SO much for sure) if I could.

I don’t have much to “look forward” to this year either, other than going to my sis’s this Friday (only for a couple days though which kinda sucks, least we won’t have to mess around with the buses either going there or coming back so that’ll sure be nice) and having a biopsy next month sometime. Lol ok completely jk on that 2nd thing, not remotely looking forward to the biopsy, they are strange for sure. Will be good to see how effective the meds have been though, hoping it will be good news :)

I always cut my sandwiches, so much easier to eat that way. I cut them vertically usually so that each side has some of the better “bottom” and the annoying top part. Prefer the “straight” edges to the rounded ones I guess lol :p

Have you had a cold in the last 6 months?
I kept the Barbies until I was about 12, I didn't really play with them then but I liked seeing the different outfits and things. I have a box full of stuffies but I'm trying not to overdo it. I bought one the other day though because it was squishy and cute, so I couldn't resist. :P I love the Jelly Bellies, hard to pick a favorite but I know my least favorite are the gross flavors. :D I hope that things go well with your sister and with the biopsy too. I cut sandwiches vertically too if I do bother to cut them.

No, but I'll probably get one now. :P

What is one of your favorite smells?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I kept the Barbies until I was about 12, I didn't really play with them then but I liked seeing the different outfits and things. I have a box full of stuffies but I'm trying not to overdo it. I bought one the other day though because it was squishy and cute, so I couldn't resist. :P I love the Jelly Bellies, hard to pick a favorite but I know my least favorite are the gross flavors. :D I hope that things go well with your sister and with the biopsy too. I cut sandwiches vertically too if I do bother to cut them.

No, but I'll probably get one now. :P

What is one of your favorite smells?
Cool, ya that was about the age I got rid of most of my Barbies too, what was hard in a way is that I still liked them and wanted to play with them, but guess it had just started to feel “babyish” to me, plus friends had started to lose interest in them too lol. I had a cool Barbie house too, but ended up getting rid of that as well (it was taking up precious space in our closet anyway, so probably was for the best lol).

That’s cool that you have a box full of stuffies too, and ya I try hard not to overdo it with that stuff too. Only have so much space in my room anyway, and it’s pretty much “maxed out” right now, lol :p Ya most of the Jelly Bellies are great, and ya I never really got why they had any gross flavors, they should just all be yummy ones imo. I don’t like black licorice at all though and I know lotsa people seem to love that flavor, so guess it’s somewhat a matter of opinion too of course.

Aw thanks for wishing for things to go well with my sis and the biopsy too. Least I “know what to expect” with the biopsy this time, so it won’t be my “first” one or anything lol. Cool about also cutting your sandwiches vertically when you cut them. Now I want a sandwich, but have to wait til tonight so I can make it a grilled cheese instead lol :p

Aw, well I definitely hope you don’t get a cold, and hoping I never get one again either lol but I guess that’s a bit unrealistic :p

Hmm, one of my fave smells, that’s hard cos there’s so many wonderful smells in this world, but ok I will pick roses. Most flowers really, but those ones especially have such a nice fragrance imo :)

What is something you can hear right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Cool, ya that was about the age I got rid of most of my Barbies too, what was hard in a way is that I still liked them and wanted to play with them, but guess it had just started to feel “babyish” to me, plus friends had started to lose interest in them too lol. I had a cool Barbie house too, but ended up getting rid of that as well (it was taking up precious space in our closet anyway, so probably was for the best lol).

That’s cool that you have a box full of stuffies too, and ya I try hard not to overdo it with that stuff too. Only have so much space in my room anyway, and it’s pretty much “maxed out” right now, lol :p Ya most of the Jelly Bellies are great, and ya I never really got why they had any gross flavors, they should just all be yummy ones imo. I don’t like black licorice at all though and I know lotsa people seem to love that flavor, so guess it’s somewhat a matter of opinion too of course.

Aw thanks for wishing for things to go well with my sis and the biopsy too. Least I “know what to expect” with the biopsy this time, so it won’t be my “first” one or anything lol. Cool about also cutting your sandwiches vertically when you cut them. Now I want a sandwich, but have to wait til tonight so I can make it a grilled cheese instead lol :p

Aw, well I definitely hope you don’t get a cold, and hoping I never get one again either lol but I guess that’s a bit unrealistic :p

Hmm, one of my fave smells, that’s hard cos there’s so many wonderful smells in this world, but ok I will pick roses. Most flowers really, but those ones especially have such a nice fragrance imo :)

What is something you can hear right now?
It's nice to have a collection of toys, but it can be good to downsize as well. Plus someone else gets a use out of them so that's a good thing. I don't like that flavor much either, mostly though I really hate the ones that are like grass and other weird flavors. :P That sounds good, now I want a grilled cheese too. Roses do have a nice scent, it's hard to pick just one either.

I can hear my neighbors being loud asses because they are usually drunk and talking too loud. :P

What would be a perfect day for you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's nice to have a collection of toys, but it can be good to downsize as well. Plus someone else gets a use out of them so that's a good thing. I don't like that flavor much either, mostly though I really hate the ones that are like grass and other weird flavors. :P That sounds good, now I want a grilled cheese too. Roses do have a nice scent, it's hard to pick just one either.

I can hear my neighbors being loud asses because they are usually drunk and talking too loud. :P

What would be a perfect day for you?
Yup, for sure. Ya I like the idea of them getting used too, instead of just sitting on a shelf in the closet or whatever. Lol ya grass would be a gross and weird flavor for sure. I want a grilled cheese too but should probably wait a few days (having a bit of physical pain yet again). Agreed about it being hard to pick a fave floral scent.

A perfect day for me? Hmm, well I will put the “nice” version here only, lol. A perfect day would be winning a million dollars, or being given that amount of $. Either one would be awesome, and would take care of pretty much 99% of my worries in life. Hopefully someday that’ll happen :)

What is one of the “best” days you can remember having in your life?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, for sure. Ya I like the idea of them getting used too, instead of just sitting on a shelf in the closet or whatever. Lol ya grass would be a gross and weird flavor for sure. I want a grilled cheese too but should probably wait a few days (having a bit of physical pain yet again). Agreed about it being hard to pick a fave floral scent.

A perfect day for me? Hmm, well I will put the “nice” version here only, lol. A perfect day would be winning a million dollars, or being given that amount of $. Either one would be awesome, and would take care of pretty much 99% of my worries in life. Hopefully someday that’ll happen :)

What is one of the “best” days you can remember having in your life?
Then they can keep getting handed down until they wear out, so they will be put to good use at least. Lol maybe dogs invented those jelly beans since they seem to like eating grass at times. :P I'm sorry to hear about that, hope the pain passes soon so you can eat grilled cheese again. I just had one the other day and homemade pancakes last night. Those are some of my go to foods when I can't think of what to eat. :P I would love to win a million dollars too.

One of the best days...hard to say I guess. Probably the last time I was with my nephew, family friend, and all of the cats and things were going well.

What do you think about "color noise" and do you think it works?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Then they can keep getting handed down until they wear out, so they will be put to good use at least. Lol maybe dogs invented those jelly beans since they seem to like eating grass at times. :P I'm sorry to hear about that, hope the pain passes soon so you can eat grilled cheese again. I just had one the other day and homemade pancakes last night. Those are some of my go to foods when I can't think of what to eat. :P I would love to win a million dollars too.

One of the best days...hard to say I guess. Probably the last time I was with my nephew, family friend, and all of the cats and things were going well.

What do you think about "color noise" and do you think it works?
Yup, for sure, love when things get a lot of use and don’t just get wasted :) Lol about the dogs possibly inventing those grass flavored Jelly Belly’s, ya maybe :p Thanks, ya me too, craving one soo much for sure, but definitely can’t eat any bread again til I know there’s no more physical pain. Cool that you had one and some pancakes recently too, ya they’re great. Yup winning $1M would be amazing so I really hope that’ll happen for each of us soon (preferably this year, would definitely more than make up for all the stress in my life up til this point lol) :p

That’s a fab “best day”, ya it’s hard for me to remember what my “best” one was, but pretty much just any days where things go smoothly, I don’t feel worried (very rare though lol) or when I am just otherwise feeling strong, peaceful and content about things :)

I don’t know much about color noise, but from the quick search I did on it, it sounds interesting. No idea if it “works” but I sure love the idea that it does! ;)

What is something (under $1000) you would buy right now if you could?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, for sure, love when things get a lot of use and don’t just get wasted :) Lol about the dogs possibly inventing those grass flavored Jelly Belly’s, ya maybe :p Thanks, ya me too, craving one soo much for sure, but definitely can’t eat any bread again til I know there’s no more physical pain. Cool that you had one and some pancakes recently too, ya they’re great. Yup winning $1M would be amazing so I really hope that’ll happen for each of us soon (preferably this year, would definitely more than make up for all the stress in my life up til this point lol) :p

That’s a fab “best day”, ya it’s hard for me to remember what my “best” one was, but pretty much just any days where things go smoothly, I don’t feel worried (very rare though lol) or when I am just otherwise feeling strong, peaceful and content about things :)

I don’t know much about color noise, but from the quick search I did on it, it sounds interesting. No idea if it “works” but I sure love the idea that it does! ;)

What is something (under $1000) you would buy right now if you could?
It's weird because sometimes dogs eat grass and then throw up. I don't know if they do that on purpose or just because the taste of the grass is so gross. :P My mom got some everything bread so I might use that to make a grilled cheese later on. She also had some sliced ham but we used that already. I should have used that on a grilled cheese, but I will next time. I hope we have a lot of "best days" in the future because we deserve it at this point. I hope color noise works too, maybe I can use it to sleep and relax.

I would use that money to rent a place that doesn't have restrictions on pets. :P

What do you think about the Hum noise? It's a noise that people can hear all over the world and they aren't sure what causes it.
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
It's weird because sometimes dogs eat grass and then throw up. I don't know if they do that on purpose or just because the taste of the grass is so gross. :P My mom got some everything bread so I might use that to make a grilled cheese later on. She also had some sliced ham but we used that already. I should have used that on a grilled cheese, but I will next time. I hope we have a lot of "best days" in the future because we deserve it at this point. I hope color noise works too, maybe I can use it to sleep and relax.

I would use that money to rent a place that doesn't have restrictions on pets. :P

What do you think about the Hum noise? It's a noise that people can hear all over the world and they aren't sure what causes it.
Ya it’s strange with dogs eating grass and then throwing it up, I dunno if they do it on purpose or not. I thought they’d sometimes eat grass if they weren’t feeling well or something like that.

Sounds good about the grilled cheese sandwich, I’m envious and definitely wishing I could make one for part of my dinner too lol. With ham sounds good too for sure. I hope we have lotsa “best days” in the future too, and I agree that we deserve them :) Good idea with using the color noise to relax and sleep, I should look into it too.

Aw, I understand about wanting to use that kind of $ for something like that. I’d probably just want to save it tbh lol :p

I think that hum noise seriously sucks, and is annoying. I hear a constant humming when in my room too, I think it is from the house behind us though cos they have a Tesla so it’s probably whatever the charging thing is for it or something like that. It’s annoying though for sure, hope all those annoying “hum’s” will stop someday soon for sure.

Have you eaten chocolate in the last day?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top