• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Random question game

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thank you, I appreciate that. I realized after if she has nothing better to focus her energy on, then chances are she’s quite a miserable person or something. Or maybe is just one of those types that only feels powerful if they are telling others what to do, who knows lol. That’s cool you did laundry yesterday too, and aw that’s adorable with the kitty too. Yup, I think cats (and animals in general) are very good at picking up on energy from people for sure :)

Hmm, that’s a bit hard for me to remember tbh, cos I don’t tend to break things very often (thankfully, lol). Maybe the glass at my sis’s place (I still feel bad about it even though it was almost 2 years ago lol).

Have you played any kind of game in the last week?
Yeah for sure, people like that are just annoying. Speaking of that, my mom was talking to some of the neighbors earlier, and one of them who owns a cat was telling her again about how I really want a cat, and she seems to have convinced her somehow lol. Another neighbor said she knows someone whose cat is going to give birth, and that they will be different colors. I think it was like black, orange, calico, and maybe some others. I think I'd like a calico one because I wouldn't have to choose a color then. :P Anyway, my mom said we might be getting a cat soon...she is still worried about the cost, but at least she seems more certain than she has before.

Not really, maybe I will soon.

What are you looking forward to?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah for sure, people like that are just annoying. Speaking of that, my mom was talking to some of the neighbors earlier, and one of them who owns a cat was telling her again about how I really want a cat, and she seems to have convinced her somehow lol. Another neighbor said she knows someone whose cat is going to give birth, and that they will be different colors. I think it was like black, orange, calico, and maybe some others. I think I'd like a calico one because I wouldn't have to choose a color then. :P Anyway, my mom said we might be getting a cat soon...she is still worried about the cost, but at least she seems more certain than she has before.

Not really, maybe I will soon.

What are you looking forward to?
Yup, for sure. Aw wow, that’s awesome that you might be getting a cat soon, I really hope you’ll be able to. I’m glad your mom seems more certain about that now. Ya a calico cat sounds cool for sure. Your neighbors definitely sound far more caring and attentive than any of mine are lol. I’m glad though of course cos you deserve to be treated well by people :)

Hmm, hard one in a way. I was looking forward to Easter, but now I’m not so sure. Just wish it wasn’t so taxing bringing up “real” stuff with my sis these days. Never used to be that way, anyway things change so just gotta keep striving to accept that. Anyway, I guess I’ll say when my mom gets back from getting the groceries today, cos there’s lotsa stuff we need so it’ll be nice to have those things again.

Do you have lots of keychains?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, for sure. Aw wow, that’s awesome that you might be getting a cat soon, I really hope you’ll be able to. I’m glad your mom seems more certain about that now. Ya a calico cat sounds cool for sure. Your neighbors definitely sound far more caring and attentive than any of mine are lol. I’m glad though of course cos you deserve to be treated well by people :)

Hmm, hard one in a way. I was looking forward to Easter, but now I’m not so sure. Just wish it wasn’t so taxing bringing up “real” stuff with my sis these days. Never used to be that way, anyway things change so just gotta keep striving to accept that. Anyway, I guess I’ll say when my mom gets back from getting the groceries today, cos there’s lotsa stuff we need so it’ll be nice to have those things again.

Do you have lots of keychains?
My neighbor was talking to my mom earlier and she said that there's a few black cats and one yellow one. I guess yellow would be like a variety of ginger or orange cat. It's a girl and she said she's beautiful, plus I know that female orange cats are rare. So I think we'll get that one and hopefully soon. My neighbors are pretty cool, I wish yours were too. I hope things turn out for the best with your sister.

Yes, I think I have quite a few lol.

What do you like having in stock?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
My neighbor was talking to my mom earlier and she said that there's a few black cats and one yellow one. I guess yellow would be like a variety of ginger or orange cat. It's a girl and she said she's beautiful, plus I know that female orange cats are rare. So I think we'll get that one and hopefully soon. My neighbors are pretty cool, I wish yours were too. I hope things turn out for the best with your sister.

Yes, I think I have quite a few lol.

What do you like having in stock?
A yellow cat sounds awesome, I’m really so happy that it’s looking like you’ll be getting a sweet little kitten soon :)

That’s really great that your neighbors are cool, and thank you, I wish mine were too lol. I’m generally not quite that lucky with “neighbors” though, but it’s fine, been like that for my whole life, so best for me to strive to just accept it as the reality of my life. Could always be worse for sure :) Thanks for saying that about my sis too, I’m hoping for that as well.

What I like having in stock is chocolate, chips, ice cream, crackers, eggs and then of course the things needed for baking/cooking like flour, margarine, oil, stuff like that lol.

Would you ever want to have a sphynx cat?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
A yellow cat sounds awesome, I’m really so happy that it’s looking like you’ll be getting a sweet little kitten soon :)

That’s really great that your neighbors are cool, and thank you, I wish mine were too lol. I’m generally not quite that lucky with “neighbors” though, but it’s fine, been like that for my whole life, so best for me to strive to just accept it as the reality of my life. Could always be worse for sure :) Thanks for saying that about my sis too, I’m hoping for that as well.

What I like having in stock is chocolate, chips, ice cream, crackers, eggs and then of course the things needed for baking/cooking like flour, margarine, oil, stuff like that lol.

Would you ever want to have a sphynx cat?
Me too, I've wanted one for a while but my mom is unsure of the cost. I had seen some nice things for cats even in the dollar store, so maybe it won't be too bad. I hope wherever you go in the future gives you better neighbors. I like having those things in stock too and I think I have most of them right now.

Sure, as long as the cat is loving and not a beast lol. It doesn't matter what it looks like really.

What are some movies you would recommend?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Me too, I've wanted one for a while but my mom is unsure of the cost. I had seen some nice things for cats even in the dollar store, so maybe it won't be too bad. I hope wherever you go in the future gives you better neighbors. I like having those things in stock too and I think I have most of them right now.

Sure, as long as the cat is loving and not a beast lol. It doesn't matter what it looks like really.

What are some movies you would recommend?
Thank you, I appreciate that. That’s cool about the cat stuff, ya the most expensive stuff for us has always been the food and the kitty litter. That’s awesome about having those things in stock, ya I think we do too.

Some movies I’d recommend are not very “new” ones, but some I like a lot are:

- All the Harry Potter movies (especially first 3, they’re all pretty good though)
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
- 40 Year Old Virgin
- The Matrix (total classic imo)
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion

Those are some of my faves anyway.

Are you feeling upset about something right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thank you, I appreciate that. That’s cool about the cat stuff, ya the most expensive stuff for us has always been the food and the kitty litter. That’s awesome about having those things in stock, ya I think we do too.

Some movies I’d recommend are not very “new” ones, but some I like a lot are:

- All the Harry Potter movies (especially first 3, they’re all pretty good though)
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
- 40 Year Old Virgin
- The Matrix (total classic imo)
- Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion

Those are some of my faves anyway.

Are you feeling upset about something right now?
They had bags of cat food in the dollar store for $6 and medium sized bags of cat litter for only $1.50 so I'm glad they have things there for a reasonable price. I like all of those movies too.

More like annoyed, upset in a way because it feels like I'm never important, even on days that should mean more. Like it kind of reinforces the feeling that I don't belong on this planet and it's hard to cope with.

Do you ever feel like people don't understand you?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
They had bags of cat food in the dollar store for $6 and medium sized bags of cat litter for only $1.50 so I'm glad they have things there for a reasonable price. I like all of those movies too.

More like annoyed, upset in a way because it feels like I'm never important, even on days that should mean more. Like it kind of reinforces the feeling that I don't belong on this planet and it's hard to cope with.

Do you ever feel like people don't understand you?
Oh wow, that’s really cool that they have cat food and litter at the dollar store! Not sure if they have those things in any of the dollar stores here.

Sorry to hear you felt annoyed yesterday cos of feeling like you weren’t important. That’s definitely horrible and I would be annoyed about that too for sure. You are important to me though and always will be ;) And I’m sure you are important to lots of other people too. Sometimes people just suck with “showing it”, doesn’t take away the disappointment of it of course, but it helps me a bit knowing that it is more of a “them” issue than anything to do with me. I think you definitely do belong on this planet but I understand feeling that way cos I feel that way too sometimes.

It’s funny that you asked that question, cos I was gonna post a similar one in here the other day lol. Anyway, yes, I definitely do feel that way sometimes. There’s a great show I’ve been watching on Netflix over the last couple days that is helping me feel that way a lot less though, so that’s been really nice :)

Do you own a fur/faux fur coat?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Oh wow, that’s really cool that they have cat food and litter at the dollar store! Not sure if they have those things in any of the dollar stores here.

Sorry to hear you felt annoyed yesterday cos of feeling like you weren’t important. That’s definitely horrible and I would be annoyed about that too for sure. You are important to me though and always will be ;) And I’m sure you are important to lots of other people too. Sometimes people just suck with “showing it”, doesn’t take away the disappointment of it of course, but it helps me a bit knowing that it is more of a “them” issue than anything to do with me. I think you definitely do belong on this planet but I understand feeling that way cos I feel that way too sometimes.

It’s funny that you asked that question, cos I was gonna post a similar one in here the other day lol. Anyway, yes, I definitely do feel that way sometimes. There’s a great show I’ve been watching on Netflix over the last couple days that is helping me feel that way a lot less though, so that’s been really nice :)

Do you own a fur/faux fur coat?
Thank you, and you are important to me as well. I appreciate you always being a great friend. :) You're right about that, I just people would be more open about their feelings. I mean I feel like I am pretty much but it would be nice to have that reciprocated more often. I'm glad that the show is helping you feel better. :)

Yes, a few of them and one lights up, lol.

What celebrities do you admire?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Thank you, and you are important to me as well. I appreciate you always being a great friend. :) You're right about that, I just people would be more open about their feelings. I mean I feel like I am pretty much but it would be nice to have that reciprocated more often. I'm glad that the show is helping you feel better. :)

Yes, a few of them and one lights up, lol.

What celebrities do you admire?
Thank you, I appreciate you too :) I wish people would be more open about their feelings too. Thanks, me too with the show, it’s great for sure. Those jackets sound cool.

Some celebs I admire are:

- William Fichtner
- Mark Hamill
- Keanu Reeves
- Bryan Cranston
- Aaron Paul
- Sandra Bullock
- Anne Hathaway
- Emma Watson
- Keira Knightley
- Lisa Kudrow

There’s tons more but I feel strange to put some of them here, basically I think all those people are great actors and also seem like they’re nice people in real life too.

Are there any actors/celebs who you really don’t like very much?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thank you, I appreciate you too :) I wish people would be more open about their feelings too. Thanks, me too with the show, it’s great for sure. Those jackets sound cool.

Some celebs I admire are:

- William Fichtner
- Mark Hamill
- Keanu Reeves
- Bryan Cranston
- Aaron Paul
- Sandra Bullock
- Anne Hathaway
- Emma Watson
- Keira Knightley
- Lisa Kudrow

There’s tons more but I feel strange to put some of them here, basically I think all those people are great actors and also seem like they’re nice people in real life too.

Are there any actors/celebs who you really don’t like very much?
I like a lot of those people too, and I agree that they would probably be nice in real life.

Hmm, well basically any of them that hoard their wealth and not help others, treat people badly, cheat or lie and etc. because I don't like any of those qualities.

What can you hear at the moment?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like a lot of those people too, and I agree that they would probably be nice in real life.

Hmm, well basically any of them that hoard their wealth and not help others, treat people badly, cheat or lie and etc. because I don't like any of those qualities.

What can you hear at the moment?
That’s awesome. Ya, same here with not liking the celebs that seem narcissistic, self-centered and otherwise mean or unpleasant. It’s really not cool at all to act that way just cos of having fame and money, it doesn’t ultimately make a person better just cos of having those things. Better to be humble and grateful for having them instead.

It’s pretty quiet right now, but I can hear the rain falling on the roof (been raining for days now lol, will be stopping after tomorrow though at least) and the faint echo of a show my mom is watching on Netflix.

Is there anything purple near you right now?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s awesome. Ya, same here with not liking the celebs that seem narcissistic, self-centered and otherwise mean or unpleasant. It’s really not cool at all to act that way just cos of having fame and money, it doesn’t ultimately make a person better just cos of having those things. Better to be humble and grateful for having them instead.

It’s pretty quiet right now, but I can hear the rain falling on the roof (been raining for days now lol, will be stopping after tomorrow though at least) and the faint echo of a show my mom is watching on Netflix.

Is there anything purple near you right now?
I don't like those traits in general, but it's worse when people could be using their fame and money to make things better and they don't. It's freezing rain here but hope it will be nicer tomorrow.

I don't think there is, but it's hard to tell now lol.

What are your favorite hairstyles?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I don't like those traits in general, but it's worse when people could be using their fame and money to make things better and they don't. It's freezing rain here but hope it will be nicer tomorrow.

I don't think there is, but it's hard to tell now lol.

What are your favorite hairstyles?
Same for sure. I hope it’s been a nicer day there today. It wasn’t raining much today but been quite windy. I’m glad it’s spring now at least :)

My fave hairstyles are long and wavy, long and curly (like loose ringlet kinds of curls), braided (either one big, regular braid or lots of little braids. 2 braids is cute on little kids but that’s it imo lol), and if it’s rainbow or other cool/unique kinds of colors then that’s awesome too.

Is there something you’re looking forward to in the next month?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Same for sure. I hope it’s been a nicer day there today. It wasn’t raining much today but been quite windy. I’m glad it’s spring now at least :)

My fave hairstyles are long and wavy, long and curly (like loose ringlet kinds of curls), braided (either one big, regular braid or lots of little braids. 2 braids is cute on little kids but that’s it imo lol), and if it’s rainbow or other cool/unique kinds of colors then that’s awesome too.

Is there something you’re looking forward to in the next month?
I like those hairstyles too, might start doing something new with my hair or getting it cut soon.

Easter and mostly just continued nicer weather.

What gives you nostalgia?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like those hairstyles too, might start doing something new with my hair or getting it cut soon.

Easter and mostly just continued nicer weather.

What gives you nostalgia?
That’s cool, and that sounds great. I’d love to dye mine again, but it’s quite expensive to get it done in the salon. Streaks might be fun too.

I’m actually looking forward to Easter now too, with any luck it will take a LOT of pressure off of me.

Lots of things give me nostalgia, but some of the big ones are:

- When I look at pics of my old kitties
- When I watch old shows and movies (like from when I was a kid and teen)
- Looking at old pics of me, family and friends
- Hearing songs from when I was a kid and teen.

Do you still own any CD’s?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s cool, and that sounds great. I’d love to dye mine again, but it’s quite expensive to get it done in the salon. Streaks might be fun too.

I’m actually looking forward to Easter now too, with any luck it will take a LOT of pressure off of me.

Lots of things give me nostalgia, but some of the big ones are:

- When I look at pics of my old kitties
- When I watch old shows and movies (like from when I was a kid and teen)
- Looking at old pics of me, family and friends
- Hearing songs from when I was a kid and teen.

Do you still own any CD’s?
I get nostalgia from those things too, and sometimes it's a mix of good and bad. The memories are nice, but it's sad to not be able to go back to that again.

No, I got rid of them all a few years ago.

How do you deal with self doubt?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I get nostalgia from those things too, and sometimes it's a mix of good and bad. The memories are nice, but it's sad to not be able to go back to that again.

No, I got rid of them all a few years ago.

How do you deal with self doubt?
I agree about it being a mix of good and bad. I think a good word to sum up the feeling is “bittersweet”, that’s how it feels to me anyway.

How I deal with self-doubt is often through avoidance in some form tbh. But when I’m really forced to have to face it, then it’s usually just by trying to remind myself of when I’ve been successful with something before, the positive experiences I’ve had, both here on SF and in person, and just trying to fill my mind with hopeful encouragement rather than negativity and doubt.

Have you had to wash dishes in the last day?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I agree about it being a mix of good and bad. I think a good word to sum up the feeling is “bittersweet”, that’s how it feels to me anyway.

How I deal with self-doubt is often through avoidance in some form tbh. But when I’m really forced to have to face it, then it’s usually just by trying to remind myself of when I’ve been successful with something before, the positive experiences I’ve had, both here on SF and in person, and just trying to fill my mind with hopeful encouragement rather than negativity and doubt.

Have you had to wash dishes in the last day?
Those are good ways to deal with it, and I should work on ways to not doubt myself too much.

Yes, and I'll have to do some more again lol.

What is a website that you miss?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Those are good ways to deal with it, and I should work on ways to not doubt myself too much.

Yes, and I'll have to do some more again lol.

What is a website that you miss?
Thanks, and ya self-doubt can be very challenging to deal with. You’re not alone ;)

Polyvore. It was an awesome and versatile site. It went away in 2015 or 2016 I think. It was one of the best sites ever imo.

What is one of your fave kinds of fabric patterns?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top