Really want to start living good.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hi Andrew, do you want to tell us more about what you think would make you happy? I don't think that there is enough information here for anyone to help you with suggestions for reasonable options. What would a good and happy life look like to you? Maybe if you can picture is (and help us picture it) then working out steps toward it would be possible?

IDontWantToDie

I dont know much about your situation... but always, everything starts with unconditional self love. Learn to love yourself and the rest will follow.
Not narcisistic. Unconditional.

I'm not a healthcare professional, and even if I were I probably wouldn't be able to diagnose your condition and prescribe a treatment online.

That said, there may be some general dietary changes that you could try that might help with the conditions that you've mentioned having in other threads. A lack of clarity in thinking, or "brain fog" is often considered in Chinese medicine to be caused by "Phlegm" (this word is in quotes, because there is only a very rough equivalency between the Western and Chinese concept). So a diet that prevents "Phlegm" and helps to resolve it can often help address that symptom.

Sugar and sweeteners, milk and dairy (a little butter is ok), soy foods, coconut, pork, peanut, citrus fruits and juices, tomatoes, wheat, and any fatty, greasy, or oily foods should generally be avoided, though sugar and sweeteners should be avoided the most strictly.

Green tea in particular can help to resolve "Phlegm". Potato, string bean, garlic, and fresh ginger can also help. There are some cloth potato-cooker bags that you can buy that make it easy to microwave potatoes. A note about fresh ginger is that is can make you sweat, so during the winter it's probably better to go easy on fresh ginger, and also not to go out into the cold after you've consumed some. Dry ginger is also helpful and may be a better choice in winter.

Avoiding any foods or drinks that are served cold or raw can help with a lot different chronic conditions. Also avoiding any foods that are pre-cooked and chemicalized. Freshly cooked whole foods, served warm, are ideal. Chewing your food thoroughly, and not overeating are also generally helpful.

While trying these dietary changes may be useful, it's probably best to follow the advice of a healthcare professional. An acupuncturist may have some thoughts about what you should eat, and you may also want to run any dietary changes by your doctor to see if they have any objections.

Also, please note that I'm not recommending that you drink gallons of green tea and mountains of ginger every day. Easing into some moderate changes will generally produce the best results.

Getting some light exercise, such as taking a 20-30 minute walk each day may help. Too much exercise can be a problem though, especially during the winter. During the winter, it's best to only exert yourself just below the level of breaking a sweat.

If you can get a complete diagnosis from an acupuncturist, I may be able to improve some of the recommendations that I've made.

I hope something can help.

Andrew J

Hi Andrew, do you want to tell us more about what you think would make you happy? I don't think that there is enough information here for anyone to help you with suggestions for reasonable options. What would a good and happy life look like to you? Maybe if you can picture is (and help us picture it) then working out steps toward it would be possible?
Some possible things:

Being a pro cyclist, but it's probably not possible

Being part of some group that travels around the world or maybe just America seeing different places, trying different activities, etc, but I'd probably need a lot of money for that.

I've thought about being a sex slave before. I particularly want to experience femdom. I get really aroused by it and could see me being happy in a relationship with a women in such a manner. Achieving this would be difficult but it's very possible.

I've thought of living in the Phillipines before, maybe being with a woman and maybe not just living there having fun, but this seems like it would be risky and I think there's a lot of things to be aware of moving there as a foreigner.

Sometimes I think of passing the time simply just spinning my head in circles all the time as long as I'm awake.

Working together with someone or a group doing some kind of show business like magic or stunts might make me happy.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00