September Healthy Living πŸ’›

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Depending on what Hemisphere you guys hail from our weather is changing and its a new month! September is already here!

I am looking foward to being outdoors eating the last of the corn on the con harvest, picking apples 🍎 from the orchards even if I chance an out of the state trip and get some of those ditch 🍏 too! Those are the best!

my goal this month is actually try to continue to stretch for 15 minutes daily before bedtime and continue to drink at least 32 oz of pure water. Other drinks do not count!

Looking forward to seeing all of your progresses this month!

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
@Livelife @A_J_R @Lane @KM76710 @ravens ive tagged you guys due to participating in last months thread πŸ€—
I think I replied the last month thread with something pretty dead-end.
So, I have a therapy appointment this month, the lockdown in my city would end by 15th, work is a bit more manageable. I read about something like biphasic sleep, so like 4 hours of first sleep, do something for an hour or two, then another 4 hours of sleep until morning.

BlueGreen

DrownedFishOnFire

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Have brought magnesium supplement on sale in an attempt to combat the muscle cramping Im getting i am sure it is due to my selective diet and hopefully it is the trick That helps the pain in some areas i get during the night.

stretching goal nope not successful yet.

have a good Sunday folks!

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
therapy advice only. i am back to practice. 😸

i have adhd, hyperactive and im always told to do lots of exercises. the right way. keep telling me to do this so i wont be mentally tired. πŸ₯Ί

1. weight: physiotherapy
2. restlessness: 30mins intensity exercises
3. energy stability:
contralateral exercises

DrownedFishOnFire

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Im at the fence about doing this in a thread by itself but am curious if people are using supplements/vitamins in their health care routine. I just ordered artichoke extract yesterday and already got it today.

Livelife

SF Supporter
Have brought magnesium supplement on sale in an attempt to combat the muscle cramping Im getting i am sure it is due to my selective diet and hopefully it is the trick That helps the pain in some areas i get during the night.

stretching goal nope not successful yet.

have a good Sunday folks!
just fyi if you don't know already....magnesium works best on an empty stomach around 2 or more hours after or before eating, it will alter if combined with digesting food. And mag citrate seems to be the most absorbable and easiest on the GI tract out of all the different magnesiums:)

Livelife

SF Supporter
I worked out for the first in 4 days...Nicholas kept us at home for a couple of them. I think I've moved into the place of this being part of my practice.,....I didn't feel as good just doing yoga after a couple of days. My upper body strength is improving, added a few more pounds weight this morning without struggling with the reps:DI've sorta fallen off the water wagon, need to double it and get back up to 3 Liters or more a day.......

Last edited:

DrownedFishOnFire

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So ready to quit this self care goal I put myself on. So nauseous of water those days blech

cutting out more toxic things in my environment it is helping somewhat

Pebble mouse

Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
SF Pro
I'm fully back on my VLCD diet. I slipped up, annoyingly. I lost ~ 20kg, then quickly put several kg back on. I know why, I wasn't eating healthily but still, it's so annoying. I've got a brother who is skinny and can eat whatever the fuck he wants. If I do that I get huge.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00