SF family tree ๐Ÿ˜บ

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
there are some responsibilities like feeding water litterbox etc. as well as sometimes needing attention while you're coloring etc. but it is so worth it. just the love your kitty will give you, when you don't feel well your kitty will be there for you. i am so excited for you to get that kitty...grandpa...*hug*shake
i hope the kitty give me more time to sleeep ๐Ÿ‘€

HappyKitty

there are some responsibilities like feeding water litterbox etc. as well as sometimes needing attention while you're coloring etc. but it is so worth it. just the love your kitty will give you, when you don't feel well your kitty will be there for you. i am so excited for you to get that kitty...grandpa...*hug*shake
but would you be surprise that I have been learning to clean myself first then clean my room then help to clean the house so as a practice to be independent and have confidence to take care of my kitty? ๐Ÿ˜บ

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
but would you be surprise that I have been learning to clean myself first then clean my room then help to clean the house so as a practice to be independent and have confidence to take care of my kitty? ๐Ÿ˜บ
that's great progress kitty. *bravo*stars you still have responsibilities to take care of the kitten but at least you don't have to give the kitten a bath, they usually do a good job keeping themself clean...grandpa...*hug

HappyKitty

that's great progress kitty. *bravo*stars you still have responsibilities to take care of the kitten but at least you don't have to give the kitten a bath, they usually do a good job keeping themself clean...grandpa...*hug
yeah ๐Ÿ˜บ kitty also takes care of my plants first too.my aunty and mummy trains kitty, anything to past time. ๐Ÿ˜บ

oooo for the grooming, my mum bought me a petlovers membership card cause they do grooming service too. ๐Ÿ˜บ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00