1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

share your resolutions or goals for 2017!!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by nobodyknows71, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiwi2016

Kiwi2016 Forum Pro

At least you got that far....lol...

nobodyknows71 likes this.
  2. Acanthi

Acanthi Well-Known Member

Hi! I'm back! Thanks for the tag @nobodyknows71. I miss you too! My goals for 2017 were to get over my ex and love myself more. I'm so proud to say I've managed both!! I'm in a new relationship and I'm more into fitness and healthy eating now. But I still get anxiety attacks... In fact they seem to be getting worse......... That's something I'll have to deal with next year.

nobodyknows71 and Kira like this.
  3. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 Forum Pro SF Supporter

Wow @Acanthi I’m so happy for you that you managed to move on from your ex. Is the new guy the dragon boat guy? :oops:

I’m proud of you. :)

Acanthi likes this.
  4. Acanthi

Acanthi Well-Known Member

How on earth did you remember Dragon Boat guy? You're such a darling..... No, the new guy is from work. It just happened suddenly. He's really sweet. He's supportive but seems to struggle to understand my anxiety... I hope I'll be able to find a way to explain it to him as time goes by. :)

5. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 Forum Pro SF Supporter

Lol, I have a good memory for useless bits of info. But if it HAD have been dragon boat guy it would have been impressive right!

I’m sure he’ll get to understand as you guys get to know each other better.

Wishing you loads and loads of happiness.

I’ve told you all along you deserve it

Acanthi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.