This guy is visiting me! I agreed to take him to vet for my daughter's father. I luv his little sno
rty breathing and his tail wags when I talk to him. Hes about 15. Getting his nails clipped and eyes looked at today. I luv you pug.
Eddie looking depressed because I won't give him his dinner early. He's been lying in front of me looking sad for an hour now. Every time I move he jumps up and runs into the kitchen wagging his tail
Eddie looking depressed because I won't give him his dinner early. He's been lying in front of me looking sad for an hour now. Every time I move he jumps up and runs into the kitchen wagging his tail
Eddie looking depressed because I won't give him his dinner early. He's been lying in front of me looking sad for an hour now. Every time I move he jumps up and runs into the kitchen wagging his tail
Just found and scanned this old pic of Freckles (the Cocker I had through my teens and twenties) as a puppy, hiding in the flowers from a friends Labrador. Best dog ever.
Eddie looking depressed because I won't give him his dinner early. He's been lying in front of me looking sad for an hour now. Every time I move he jumps up and runs into the kitchen wagging his tail
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.