• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Show off pictures of your pets

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Here's my kitten (posted sideways... opps!) I got him from the local shelter when he was just 12 weeks old. He's just turned 1 yr old and has a "real" name but we've always called him "Kitten" so it's never going to change now! :D

20211011_010014.jpg

This is Charlie who I got 2 days before Christmas 2019 (from the same shelter) when he was roughly 15 months old. He's just turned 3 now - though it is an estimate as he was a stray. I'd never seen a cat SO petrified of humans before! Clearly it didn't put me off adopting him though. It was so beautiful and rewarding to watch him slowly grow in confidence and come out of his shell a little bit at a time. He's an absolute sweetheart *shy

20211003_194147.jpg
 
Here's my kitten (posted sideways... opps!) I got him from the local shelter when he was just 12 weeks old. He's just turned 1 yr old and has a "real" name but we've always called him "Kitten" so it's never going to change now! :D

View attachment 48570

This is Charlie who I got 2 days before Christmas 2019 (from the same shelter) when he was roughly 15 months old. He's just turned 3 now - though it is an estimate as he was a stray. I'd never seen a cat SO petrified of humans before! Clearly it didn't put me off adopting him though. It was so beautiful and rewarding to watch him slowly grow in confidence and come out of his shell a little bit at a time. He's an absolute sweetheart *shy

View attachment 48571
that blanket though omg
 
These are my two cats:

First one:
IMG-7366.jpg IMG-7447.jpg IMG-8476.jpg

And the second:
IMG-9523.jpg

And both together:
IMG-7909.jpg

They look similiar, but they’re not related. Actually, I adopted them from a cat shelter 3 years ago. Berta (the first cat) is 5 years old and Smudla (the second cat) is 7 years old. I adopted them when I was studying high school and living lonely and since then they’re my sunshine.

Lady in cat shelter told me Berta’s story. She lived on the streets for one year. And as a 1-year-old kitten she got pregnant with two babies. Just after she delivered the babies, she was found and taken to the cat shelter. Unfortunately, one of the babies died. BUT – in the shelter was another kitten without mom, so she didn’t hasitate and she adopted him. ❤️ My lovely girl.

And Smudla – she is complicated. She was in the cat shelter for 4 years since she was a kitten, due to her problems. She has problems with digestive tract and with intestines, she has to be on very special (and very expensive) diet. And she has problem with lower spine. (It doesn’t show on the photos, but she walks a bit strange due to these conditions.) Because of problems of her tract, she cost me a loooot money, as she was hospitilized at the vet for few times. But she is my litter fighter, I would do anything for her.

When I know how strong and brave they are, it motivates me to be strong, too.
 
These are my two cats:

First one:
View attachment 48578 View attachment 48579 View attachment 48581

And the second:
View attachment 48582

And both together:
View attachment 48580

They look similiar, but they’re not related. Actually, I adopted them from a cat shelter 3 years ago. Berta (the first cat) is 5 years old and Smudla (the second cat) is 7 years old. I adopted them when I was studying high school and living lonely and since then they’re my sunshine.

Lady in cat shelter told me Berta’s story. She lived on the streets for one year. And as a 1-year-old kitten she got pregnant with two babies. Just after she delivered the babies, she was found and taken to the cat shelter. Unfortunately, one of the babies died. BUT – in the shelter was another kitten without mom, so she didn’t hasitate and she adopted him. ❤️ My lovely girl.

And Smudla – she is complicated. She was in the cat shelter for 4 years since she was a kitten, due to her problems. She has problems with digestive tract and with intestines, she has to be on very special (and very expensive) diet. And she has problem with lower spine. (It doesn’t show on the photos, but she walks a bit strange due to these conditions.) Because of problems of her tract, she cost me a loooot money, as she was hospitilized at the vet for few times. But she is my litter fighter, I would do anything for her.

When I know how strong and brave they are, it motivates me to be strong, too.
how much are you paying for cat cuddles ?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top