• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Show off pictures of your pets

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
:)Nope; well, he is cute and he bites.
Hmmm - that arrangement of rocks and jars would not be safe with Tiddles around. Sometimes she revs up then jumps out of her skin, backwards, into whatever is behind her at the time. At first I thought she was having a fucking seizure and was going to call the vet at 3am, but turns out it's a symptom of zoomies, which are pretty scary the first few times you see it, it's not just a cat running like a banshee around the house and up the walls, it's all this weird postures and positions followed by leaps in random directions. I pray she settles down, I've read it's normal for cats to have 5 minutes of zoomies every now and then. Tiddles has 20 minutes twice a day, at least I've managed to work around the 3am ones by letting her go for it in my house while I lock myself in my bedroom for my own safety ๐Ÿ˜‚
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top