So alone right now :(

Scytaic

SF Supporter
Somehow everyone is always busy when I really need someone most. I try calling my family or texting my friends but I never get any replies until hours later. It feels like some cruel joke in my life to always feel alone. My partner just now saw me crying and walked away (he prefers being completely alone like a hermit, he doesn't even talk to his family, and I have no idea why he even married me but it really sucks - especially in situations like this). All I've been doing for the past few hours is figuring out how to kill myself. My mum is the only thing in the world stopping me from doing it but lately the depression is too much and it doesn't feel like enough to keep going. Feel free to read my other threads if you want more details on my life situation. I really need someone to talk to and some hugs. Thank you in advance. :(
(Just want to add, I have major anxiety about talking via PM due to a past trauma, but I'll be more than happy to talk on this thread <3 )

Tana

Hey, sorry you're in a bad place. :/

I read your earlier post, but wasn't sure how to respond...You can talk it through here, but sorry in advance if I'll suck at responding (not say the right things...)....hope at least telling it to someone will help? :(

Tana

I know the thought/feeling of wanting to die (or wanting peace, more accurately) can get overwhelming, and you definitely shouldn't be alone with that right now.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm sorry things are rubbish right now. If your relationship with hubby is not going well could you perhaps go for some relationship counselling?

Claudia UK

I hear you Hun . I am so sorry that you are in such and place at the moment. I am in the same boat. It's just a shame that your hubby is not of help or moral support. Maybe talking to a marriage counselor could help you both.

Scytaic

SF Supporter
Hey, sorry you're in a bad place. :/

I read your earlier post, but wasn't sure how to respond...You can talk it through here, but sorry in advance if I'll suck at responding (not say the right things...)....hope at least telling it to someone will help? :(
Thank you, don't worry, I'm just thankful to have kind messages like this, you don't need to try and say the right thing. :)

I'm sorry things are rubbish right now. If your relationship with hubby is not going well could you perhaps go for some relationship counselling?
Thank you. :) We have relationship counselling but it's really not much good because I'm house-bound, only he's able to make it there. I'm planning to ask to go on video chat but this place we go to is kind of useless, we haven't heard anything from him in almost a month now. I had a psychologist in the same place and she also just cut me off randomly one day (we were having email sessions). I think I'll try and call them today about it.

I hear you Hun . I am so sorry that you are in such and place at the moment. I am in the same boat. It's just a shame that your hubby is not of help or moral support. Maybe talking to a marriage counselor could help you both.
Thank you and I'm so sorry to hear you're in the same boat. :( And yeah I think it'll help too once we get it sorted out. Sending hugs!

SickAndTired

I give up
SF Supporter
I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a rough time lately @Scytaic but you're definitely not alone. I've lived with chronic pain my entire life and I know how devastating it can be to you mentally / emotionally.

I know that this won't make you feel better, but there are millions of us suffering from chronic pain on a daily basis so we're right there with you in spirit.

*sadhug*hug10

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, could you talk to your mom about how you feel as you seem to be close to her?

I'm really sorry you are hurting and sorry you had a bad experience in PM, just so you know this is a highly moderated forum and safe so maybe in time to come you might feel easier to PM.

You are never alone here, there is always someone to chat with here. I hope your day gets better *hug

Scytaic

SF Supporter
I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a rough time lately @Scytaic but you're definitely not alone. I've lived with chronic pain my entire life and I know how devastating it can be to you mentally / emotionally.

I know that this won't make you feel better, but there are millions of us suffering from chronic pain on a daily basis so we're right there with you in spirit.

*sadhug*hug10
Wow I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Mine has been progressing for about 4 years now but only started getting much worse from Feb-Oct 2018. It feels like it's been forever already so I can't imagine how it must feel like to have it your entire life. :( And thank you, it's just nice having a safe place to rant and cry knowing there are such nice understanding people here to listen. *hug

Hi there, could you talk to your mom about how you feel as you seem to be close to her?

I'm really sorry you are hurting and sorry you had a bad experience in PM, just so you know this is a highly moderated forum and safe so maybe in time to come you might feel easier to PM.

You are never alone here, there is always someone to chat with here. I hope your day gets better *hug
Hi :) I usually do but she's very busy every day and I also don't like to put so much onto her as it upsets her seeing how much this gets to me. :( And thank you :) I know this is a safe place but sadly I even have trouble talking to my oldest closest friends by PM. It's not that I don't trust them, I don't get any bad thoughts/worries. It's just the feelings of being trapped and panic that come over me no matter what I think or who it is. :/ I'm pretty ok with chatrooms though. :) Thank you again, hope you have a good day too! *hug

Thank you :) *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00