• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Someone to hold in Bed

Alexpt2

Well-Known Member
#21
I'd rather hold someone (he knows who he is) in bed for hours than have meaningless sex with someone I don't especially like, and feeling like wtf was that about...
I feel the same.

However I'm not one to pass on meaningless sex if it's offered to me. :cool:
 

Bigman2232

Well-Known Member
#23
The one dream I will forever remember is the one where I was simply lying in bed with someone I cared very much about, lying with her head on my chest sleeping to the sound of my heart and my breathing. This of course was only a dream because unfortunately that's all I have to go on.

For those of us who get so little, we cherish what many others look over.
 
#24
I've never had anyone, but I wish I did, so badly... I think about this every night while I'm trying to fall a sleep. I just want to be close to someone I love and care about, hopefully someone who loves and cares for me as well.

I've never been close to being in any kind of relationship though. I've never even kissed anyone. :(
 

levitated-one

Well-Known Member
#25
I've never had anyone, but I wish I did, so badly... I think about this every night while I'm trying to fall a sleep. I just want to be close to someone I love and care about, hopefully someone who loves and cares for me as well.

I've never been close to being in any kind of relationship though. I've never even kissed anyone. :(

Maybe you should try to remove your ego, and care for others a lot more. It can at least get you kissed. Removing your ego - removing pride, self awareness, not worry about what you do, but care about how others are doing more.
 
#28
I've never had anyone, but I wish I did, so badly... I think about this every night while I'm trying to fall a sleep. I just want to be close to someone I love and care about, hopefully someone who loves and cares for me as well.

I've never been close to being in any kind of relationship though. I've never even kissed anyone. :(

Neither have I :sad:
 

SAVE_ME

Well-Known Member
#29
Yeah, I'd love someone to be able to cuddle up to in bed at night, or just sit in with on an evening with the lights dimmed, watching a romantic movie or something.

But sadly we can't all be that blessed, can we? :rolleyes:

The one dream I will forever remember is the one where I was simply lying in bed with someone I cared very much about, lying with her head on my chest sleeping to the sound of my heart and my breathing. This of course was only a dream because unfortunately that's all I have to go on.

For those of us who get so little, we cherish what many others look over.
Yeah, I've had those dreams too. Sucks we have to wake up to the harsh reality that we have no one afterwards.
 

jhayes0027

Well-Known Member
#33
Never had a person to cuddle with at night. Long for it but at the same time I"m afraid if I ever got it I wouldn't like being so close to someone anymore.
 
#35
Maybe you should try to remove your ego, and care for others a lot more. It can at least get you kissed. Removing your ego - removing pride, self awareness, not worry about what you do, but care about how others are doing more.

Yeah, then should be less self conscious when approaching girls. Not worrying about any mistake you do.





I don't mean to sound defensive, but I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. It's not about my ego, or lack there of. I'm not in any rush to have my first kiss or anything else like that. I just want a guy to love who will love me back. I'd rather be friends with someone for a while and be trusting and comfortable around them, and know that they felt the same way toward me before I'd be ready to take the next step.

I've had horrible social anxiety all my life, and I know that I have some trust issues, and I often doubt myself. But, that doesn't mean I don't care about others. Knowing that I can help other people is one of the things that keeps me going. :)
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top