still depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

justme107

I am sad, depressed, down, discouraged, tired. It never seems to end. I've felt good for one full day in the last nine months. And even if I feel good for a brief time while I'm with someone, it just fades or gets ruined. And the next day I'm back down. How is this fair? I never get to feel good. Do normal people feel happy most of the time? And i never ever get to feel comfortable or content. I have no goals so no steps to take toward anything. If I were taking steps I could cross them off my list, and I think i would like that. i'm a list-maker. I'm better than I was, no doubt, thanks to the meds, but still sad. Unexcited, uninterested, walking around towing a 75-pound block of concrete. This is all so self-pitying, but it's true. Sadness is a low-grade, chronic disease. Another 50 years of this. 15,000 days. omg. too much. too little feeling.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Even though I keep thinking that I will be depressed for the rest of my life, there's still a part of me that says I can stop my depression, it doesn't have to haunt me for the rest of my life. Of course, much easier freaking said than done huh? :sad:

Everyone tells me only I can cure my depression, it sure as hell will not go away by itself. That is true, but they also don't know how hard it is for us to get rid of our depression, its not like curing a cold.

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend

Feel like that too. It is hard to go on.

You ased:
'Do normal people feel happy most of the time?'

What is normal?? And most importantly, WHO are these normal people??
I sure whould go ask them how they feel daily if you find them.

PM me if you need to chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00