I've tried many things to get me to eat and after docs investigation, safe to say its my fault for eating disorders because I'm malnutrient but.... This time, I swear I just feel like its Ritalin fault thats making it harder to stimulate appetite normally. My new probiotic has helped eased digestive issues in the interim and for the first time ever, I'm actually not nauseas around food but still..
Aside everything else, I feel so full easily with Ritalin meaning I have never finished any of my meals.... My Pdoc also uses Ritalin to control my binge eating as well. I just feel that suppressing appetite isn't good for long term.
I've tried adjusting dosage myself but nothings working. Can i stop Ritalin as an when I like to get me to eat? I feel no difference without it but if without it long time, won't be calm at all.
Is it actually safe to stop Ritalin as an when I like? My pdoc appointment is 4/1. I am not supposed to lose weight but, I have been unintentionally. Quite worried. Like I'd take any advice to get me to eat while waiting for my next appointment....
Aside everything else, I feel so full easily with Ritalin meaning I have never finished any of my meals.... My Pdoc also uses Ritalin to control my binge eating as well. I just feel that suppressing appetite isn't good for long term.
I've tried adjusting dosage myself but nothings working. Can i stop Ritalin as an when I like to get me to eat? I feel no difference without it but if without it long time, won't be calm at all.
Is it actually safe to stop Ritalin as an when I like? My pdoc appointment is 4/1. I am not supposed to lose weight but, I have been unintentionally. Quite worried. Like I'd take any advice to get me to eat while waiting for my next appointment....