Suicidal thoughts are comforting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find suicidal thoughts comforting?

If I find myself in a bad mood or having a rough day I default to suicidal thoughts. It's always comforting for me to some extent. The thought is typically a <edit mod total eclipse method>and is quite graphic. The thought replays in my mind over and over again. Some days I "die" in my head over 100 times.

I've been a threat to myself for at least 6 months. I have attempted once and spent time on suicide watch twice. I'm not sure what's going to give first; Snapping out of my debilitating depression or following through with one final act. At this point I don't care which happens to me.

Regards,

A man who thought he escaped these feelings.

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I think many of us default to those suicidal thoughts hun as you say it gives us a sense of some kind of control I had to delete the method you posted as it is against rules please when you have time read them ok

kangaroo2

I found suicidal thoughts comforting the one time I was suicidal. It made me feel like I had finally found a way out of my struggles.

Hello.

Think about how incredible it is that you are here right now as a conscious being? Is it not the most amazing miracle? Does it not give you the same warm feeling?

Ai To Hikari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00