• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Vangelis

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Not today, but that can change within an hour if I center on a thought that's negative...just read a psychological article about selective mutism and how it relates to a lot of serial killers.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I felt like overdosing on pills at 5 AM but now I am just enjoying life and trying to help others from my experience of a near-fatal hanging 7 months ago.
 

JM18

Active Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Is it possible to get a club membership card to this post?
(or a yearly if possible)

Cus i really cba making the same post all over again...
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Yes, but then I have been feeling like this for months, and I spend alot of my time during the day planing on how to do it. but now I just about have everything in order to leave my kids and grandson, so I wont have to go thru this much longer.
 

ace

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I am as usual Im very high then very low and suicidal,I think I may have schizoaffective or even schizophrenia perhaps.I know I have Bi Polar and Major depression and other things but its very possible I have other conditions I believe.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top