Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Mortal Moon

Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Again, I want to die, but I don't want to commit suicide. I can't help thinking it would be great if I got some kind of terminal disease, or got (accidentally) hit by a speeding car, or if World War III started and everyone just got blown up or starved to death.

Dammit, I never used to think terrible thoughts like this. What the hell is happening to me?

swimmergirl

i sent my shrink an email and poured my guts out last night, and no fucking response, i suppose he just thinks i should just go ahead and do it, not even going to try and help me, i hate everyone right now, mostly myself.

Tobes

Yes, and I feel guilty about it. Doing myself in will only cause pain and turmoil, yet I want it anyway. How fucked is that? The choice to live seems so easy, until you realize its a battle I'm fighting every second of the day. When did it get so bad? Why don't I enjoy life, I have it so easy at the moment. I, like most people here, am damn lucky to have the life I have, yet I don't seem to care. I'm selfish. I'm stupid. I need to take a spoonful of cement and harden the fuck up.

nolonger

Why can't I just be involved in some sought of hit and run accident...it'd seem as though it was an accident atleast :(.

think that this moght be the day. was the same last night, but the same today. very calm, very collected which is freking me out a bit. very sure. and ready

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00