Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Mortal Moon

Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

About as much as usual. Still in a bit of shock from the crash yesterday, but don't yet know if my suicidal thinking will get better or worse because of it.

Im here for everyone i can say that ive been though a lot so if anyone needs some one to jjust talk to im here for u! I know how it feels to have no to talk to cause they dont understand!!:mortdesinos:

Mortal Moon

~violet~ said:
ssssstttupid emotions stupid i hate emotions wish it was different
I kinda feel the same way. It's like... I made it through all these years by shutting off my emotions and trying to be logical and rational about everything, but now I can't hold back the tears anymore- and the pain is just unbearable. We humans are cursed by our ability to understand the world beyond our immediate surroundings, while at the same time being essentially creatures of instinct, without the emotional strength to truly cope with higher knowledge.

Rukia said:
I think I'm done.
Please stick with us for a while longer, Rukia. I know we can help you, if only as a shoulder to cry on. Listen to your own signature and HOLD ON. :hug:

Mortal Moon

Definitely feeling it today. Death seems so comforting... like it's my best friend who's just waiting for me to come home.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00