• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

Bambi

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

A few thoughts have creeped into my mind and it has been a while so a bit scared...certain things in my life just won't seem to fall into place and that is leaving me hopeless...hopeless results in that "why bother" mentality which leads to "why stay" which leads to "where did I put my method?"
 

Pebble

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

have spent the last two days fighting all urges - now just want to give in. I keep trying to make sure everything is ok for me to go, I just wish I wasnt so scared. have plans for how and what I need I just need to get into the right place. I hope it comes soon as I really dont want to wake up to tomorrow
 

Sapphire

Well-Known Member
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

No. The last time I felt suicidal was years ago. Back then I couldn't really see a future. It all seemed pitch black. But there was always at least a tiny bit of hope which kept me going. And then things actually changed the way I hoped they would and things have kept getting better ever since. I'm a very happy person now.

I'm so glad I never gave in to my suicidal feelings...
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

Hmm wow long thread. I am but then that's nothing new. I'm usually asleep at this time to be fair I guess if I was I wouldn't feel as bad.
 
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today?

I hope I am gone any second because its such a painful life I cry or die no ones gonna know so why bother to live

Its the saddest thing ever that on the first spring day of break first thing a person wishes for is when the break is going to be over. The current population is more than 6.8 billion yet I still stand alone. Crying or dieing No one cares.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top