Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? Nope...taking each day at a time.
S supermodel Well-Known Member Apr 2, 2010 #1,021 Apr 2, 2010 #1,021 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? Nope...taking each day at a time.
Chargette SF Supporter Apr 2, 2010 #1,022 Apr 2, 2010 #1,022 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? Yes. I was okay earlier in the day but now I'm sinking fast and hard.
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? Yes. I was okay earlier in the day but now I'm sinking fast and hard.
total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni Apr 2, 2010 #1,023 Apr 2, 2010 #1,023 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? i t dosen't matter anymore really
ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend Apr 2, 2010 #1,024 Apr 2, 2010 #1,024 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? kind of yeah...I just have no reason to though..its weird. I have had a decent week.
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? kind of yeah...I just have no reason to though..its weird. I have had a decent week.
A Autumn01 Well-Known Member Apr 3, 2010 #1,025 Apr 3, 2010 #1,025 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? bob9798 said: Just another day in hell. Why do i bother. :lone: Click to expand... I couldn't agree more. I'm tired of going through this shit called life. I just want to die. I need to just do it and get it over with.
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? bob9798 said: Just another day in hell. Why do i bother. :lone: Click to expand... I couldn't agree more. I'm tired of going through this shit called life. I just want to die. I need to just do it and get it over with.
ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend Apr 3, 2010 #1,026 Apr 3, 2010 #1,026 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? Yes...Yes. I want to so bad right now.
lightbeam Antiquities Friend Apr 3, 2010 #1,027 Apr 3, 2010 #1,027 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? I was this morning.... now not so much, as I haz cheesecake upstairs.
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? I was this morning.... now not so much, as I haz cheesecake upstairs.
C cownes Well-Known Member Apr 3, 2010 #1,028 Apr 3, 2010 #1,028 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? on and off ,,,
A ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member Apr 3, 2010 #1,029 Apr 3, 2010 #1,029 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? most of the time, yes. very much so.
C carekitty Apr 4, 2010 #1,030 Apr 4, 2010 #1,030 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? At this very moment in time, yes. If I had the right meds, and enough of them, I'd be taking them. Why not?
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? At this very moment in time, yes. If I had the right meds, and enough of them, I'd be taking them. Why not?
C Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member Apr 4, 2010 #1,031 Apr 4, 2010 #1,031 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? Yes. I'd love to be able to simply go to sleep and never wake up.
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? Yes. I'd love to be able to simply go to sleep and never wake up.
Wastingecho Well-Known Member Apr 4, 2010 #1,032 Apr 4, 2010 #1,032 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? yes - sleep sounds really good
D Destroying-Angel New Member Apr 4, 2010 #1,033 Apr 4, 2010 #1,033 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? Yes :/ major right now, i just want to take something i can't handle my feelings or life anymore. I feel like im going to get sick
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? Yes :/ major right now, i just want to take something i can't handle my feelings or life anymore. I feel like im going to get sick
M mlxjaded Well-Known Member Apr 4, 2010 #1,034 Apr 4, 2010 #1,034 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? yes x1,000,000
CloudCatching Well-Known Member Apr 4, 2010 #1,035 Apr 4, 2010 #1,035 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? It's a thought.
T TWF Well-Known Member Apr 4, 2010 #1,036 Apr 4, 2010 #1,036 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? Nope.
X xXxRNBxXx Senior member Apr 4, 2010 #1,037 Apr 4, 2010 #1,037 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? yes its 3:15am here and i have only just got in from a walk to my bridge again.... one day it will come... just you wait and see... x
Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? yes its 3:15am here and i have only just got in from a walk to my bridge again.... one day it will come... just you wait and see... x
K kitsune Member Apr 4, 2010 #1,038 Apr 4, 2010 #1,038 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? yes, it's a constant for me.
brokenandlonely Well-Known Member Apr 5, 2010 #1,039 Apr 5, 2010 #1,039 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? Yeah, honestly i'm almost always feeling this way...
S supermodel Well-Known Member Apr 7, 2010 #1,040 Apr 7, 2010 #1,040 Re: Are you feeling suicidal today? nope.