• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

I do feel like I want to just get back to when I know things went wrong by whatever means necessary.

Ironically this is one blip where I don't *feel* suicidal, as I have so often, but I know that it would be a means to an end, and I'm angry enough at myself that I have probably-baseless fantasies about making it hurt along the way.

When I get like this, I neglect to keep in mind that I need to thorough-think everything that happened and hard-train my brain to know better at the most infantile level or I'd just make the same mistakes again, or similar, or new ones, all the same, and the point of my intentionally-early'd-death would likely be defeated.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top