• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

LumberJack

Huggy Bear 🐻 u r warned!
SF Supporter
thoughts, yes. feeling suicidal - no.
IDK - agree with @Fes321 that the thought of people finding my body is a reason not to. And disappearing into the wilderness, so that my carcass would be eaten, is even worse. No one would know but then my family would not be able to get closure. I guess I have to make the best of an absurd situation.
 
Very much so. My plan for travel to 🇨🇭 is coming together but today it feels so far out. I’ve given most of my things away but needed a spatula today! Kinda comical. I actually had such a terrible burst of grief that I nearly called into work. Just get further from my goal, have to work, have to go. It’s like a constant pendulum. My trip can’t come soon enough.
Thinking of all of you.
 
Yes. In addition my blood pressure is low and I'm feeling very tired. I'm not a danger but debating if I should go to the ER anyway so they can admit me and sort out the meds. My problem is though I like the hospital a lot better than the group home so I likely won't be suicidal at all there so it might not be a true picture of how the meds would help once I return to the group home.
 
I'm sorry it's like this. You're welcome to say what has led to this if and when you feel that you'd like to. I also understand if you don't want to.

Sending hugs if you would like hugs
I think it’s the grief and loneliness. From time to time a picture will pop up (on my phone) and remind me of what’s been lost. I wouldn’t say they’re triggering (sometimes overused) and I love gentle reminders, however the timing isn’t always great. I’m Deaf but this is a different type of silence. Visceral.
I work a LOT as my plans are expensive. Everyday just a little bit closer.
Thank you for asking, that made me feel better.
 
You're welcome! :)

I wish life had been kinder to you. I also wish there were another, better way out this for you than suicide.

We're here to listen any time you feel ready to talk
Life was kind for a long time. In one tragic moment everything changed. I’m glad they happened to me. My joy was abundant. How lucky to have known such love. But I’m tired from the grief. Physically exhausted, depression that can’t be lifted with medicine. Worn out running shoes from trying to literally run from the grief. I moved to distance myself from the cemetery. Relief is within sight. Working with understanding people who can discern a knee-jerk reaction from a medical necessity.
 
Still yes. Update for me is my blood pressure is normal but have been feeling very dizzy. If it continues I might call my endocrinologist and see if she can send me a prescription for test strips for my glucose monitor as I haven‘t used it in a while and they are probably expired. My blood sugar has been well controlled for a while but you never know. Otherwise I might call the local psychiatric crisis number and just see if they have any more resources. Just looking for any relief I can get reallly.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top