• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yes. I so very badly want this life to end. I can only see things getting worse and worse. I hate it!
i understand barb, i really do. all i can say is the more that life fucks us as we age we need to fight harder to make life worth living. please keep trying to find fulfillment and joy no matter how small until you get to go home. you got through today, now you are 1 day closer to going home.

mike.....*sadhug*console*shake
 

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
i'm thinking more and more about it . i am safe for now. i do not want to commit suicide, actually don't really want to die but even i have my limits

mike
Glad to see you are able to pop in for a few minutes. But wish you felt better, much better. But glad you are safe, at least for now. I don't really want to commit suicide either, but I do want to die.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top