• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Suicidal Thoughts - Are you Feeling Suicidal Today?

LumberJack

Huggy Bear 🐻 u r warned!
SF Supporter
I didn’t contact 988. Instead I called my Aunt with whom I am very close. I really needed to hear a friendly voice, and she has known me since I was born. She knows how I tick, and we are related, meaning we have a very similar way of thinking about and processing information.

So I feel better and my tears are taking a break. However, I’m exhausted from all the crying. At least I did release some emotional tension. It comes at the cost of physical energy though.
 
[TW: SI]

Nobody can or will ever, ever know

tonight, I've had a proper SI session

while I watched Snowpiercer, one of my top 4 movies

It was a really, really satisfying SI session... nobody will ever know

I've SI'ed until ... I was content

Snowpiercer is the embodiment of my life, it is all that is me, entirely

I'm content
 
[TW: SI and ... the final mode]

I just watched my favourite movie of all time:

THE SNOWPIERCER

I want to write a very long story under "My story', something which nobody will ever know, of course, but ....

THE SNOWPIERCER

I just finished watching it, and ... I completely broke down and sobbed uncontrollably, the tears flowing down... I just completely broke down and sobbed uncontrollably...

I never cry, I SI instead

And I did SI

I had a proper SI session just earlier

My leg hurts

I made (tiny) red puddle

I LOVED IT

I REALLY, REALLY LOVED IT

I absolutely, undeniably, completely and fully: LOVED IT

Nobody can ever deny or dispute it in any way:

I LOVE CUTTING MYSELF

I LOVE CUTTING MYSELF

I love feeling the blood accumulate and drip down my thigh, onto the floor, forming a pool

The pool was too small, way too small ...I didn't like that, at all ... and so ... I made it bigger

The lovely feeling of blood flowing down my leg... AAAHHH!!... I LOVED IT, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE IT

I belong to the tail section

and I want the train to crush
 
Last edited:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top