Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decode

I don't think you are my friend, i don't expect someone who as been kind enough to help me a few times to be my friend. I just felt sad when reading your post and after you bothered to reply to mine i felt i should say i hope things improve for you. Thats all. I didn't realise i had to be your friend to give you my best. I'm sorry scum, i know now.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I don't think you are my friend, i don't expect someone who as been kind enough to help me a few times to be my friend. I just felt sad when reading your post and after you bothered to reply to mine i felt i should say i hope things improve for you. Thats all. I didn't realise i had to be your friend to give you my best. I'm sorry scum, i know now.
Hang on, don't jump to conclusions. I'm pretty certain that wasn't directed at you, which is why there was a sort of division between the two parts of the post.

Scum

Hang on, don't jump to conclusions. I'm pretty certain that wasn't directed at you, which is why there was a sort of division between the two parts of the post.
Don't worry, I know people think the worst of me. I didn't know how else to make it clear it wasn't about her, but clearly I failed. My bad. My error. My fault.

My name is my name for a reason, right?

Decode

I'm sorry its not your fault your lovely you should never call yourself that, i didn't really think about the stars, i've been drinking and that just upset me. Sorry, I shouldn't post when i've a had a drink. You always have my best.

Scum

Its fine. I apologised. Not sure if she has seen it though, or will accept it, but it wasn't aimed at her, and none of those things are relevant to her or even crossed my mind when thinking about her, and its not fair it did. I should have said thanks in one post and then in another post put my rant. I'll learn from that and hope it won't make anyone else feel bad.

Scum

I'm sorry its not your fault your lovely you should never call yourself that, i didn't really think about the stars, i've been drinking and that just upset me. Sorry, I shouldn't post when i've a had a drink. You always have my best.
No need to be sorry. I'm sorry you're feeling rough and bad right now.

Decode

No need to be sorry.
Yes there is, this is a suicide support forum and i was stupid enough to post when i'd had a drink, i'm so sorry i totally misread your post and ended up hijacking your thread. I'm really sorry, i hope there's no hard feelings. **hug**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00