Tell us about your avatar!!

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I like having an animal on my avatar because it reminds me of these innocent beings I love and respect so much, and of nature. The silhouette is a girl, I'm a girl, lol. You can't really see her because of the window, she's invisible, and she's mysterious. She's looking up at this vulnerable bird like she wishes to protect it, to free it, and like she's dreaming of a better world. That is how I interpret my avatar. :)

Mine is a tattoo of mine. A clown with a fat blunt and a blade. Ive always liked clowns i guess i can relate to the anger and sadness but still hold onto hope for happiness.

I like having an animal on my avatar because it reminds me of these innocent beings I love and respect so much, and of nature. The silhouette is a girl, I'm a girl, lol. You can't really see her because of the window, she's invisible, and she's mysterious. She's looking up at this vulnerable bird like she wishes to protect it, to free it, and like she's dreaming of a better world. That is how I interpret my avatar. :)
I love animals as well! totally agree on the innocent part, glad to see more animal lovers around here, admire the mysterious part as well c:
Mine is a tattoo of mine. A clown with a fat blunt and a blade. Ive always liked clowns i guess i can relate to the anger and sadness but still hold onto hope for happiness.
That's deep, the tattoo looks cool as well :)

My avatar is from an old game/anime called Corpse party, i picked it because he looked frustrated at that point, and i was too lol.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
I changed my avatar very often but I will always change it back to "Melancholy Raven is still alive"(When I'm not so sad) or "Melancholy Raven is gone but not forever" (When I'm a bit sad) (the words on my avatar) somehow...I feel comfortable under it. I'm the one who can't let go of the past, so I kept my old username on my avatar and if you look at it carefully, you'll find there's a girl with blonde hair who is drowning or falling on my avatar. My hair is black but I always think I'm like that girl...One more important reason: @Auri told me that's a nice avatar in my profile post!*hug

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I changed my avatar very often but I will always change it back to "Melancholy Raven is still alive"(When I'm not so sad) or "Melancholy Raven is gone but not forever" (When I'm a bit sad) (the words on my avatar) somehow...I feel comfortable under it. I'm the one who can't let go of the past, so I kept my old username on my avatar and if you look at it carefully, you'll find there's a girl with blonde hair who is drowning or falling on my avatar. My hair is black but I always think I'm like that girl...One more important reason: @Auri told me that's a nice avatar in my profile post!*hug
All your avatars are nice! But yes, this represents your universe pretty well *hug

holdingon

Punched in the head
It's an owl. Owls are cool and cute. I have many owl related trinkets cluttering up my home. I kinda adopted owls as a personal totem, if you will, as I tend to function better at night and I aspire to the intelligence and calm wisdom we tend to associate with them. That, and I have a big round head and big eyes too.

Movieaddict

Saw the Diablo IV trailer on YT and my mind blown. Lilith, the daughter of the Lord of Hatred. Understand movies out of question as they cost too much. Magnificent!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Mine is self explanatory but....I hope we're not sitting here in 2029 saying ''Well mental health's stigma has not improved in the last decade, lets hope for the next decade''. Stamp out stigma now.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00