Tell us about your username

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
When I got here I was Avalanchefan95 which was Colorado Avalanche, the hockey team plus 1995, the flagship year they came here to Colorado.

Then I had 44 other user name variations until I landed on this one which is simply Walker, as in what they call the dead on The Walking Dead. I'm not alive and I'm not dead.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Lullabelle is what my godson calls me. He's all grown up now and has just started med school but the name has stuck. Whenever I see him he still throws his arms in the air, squeels "Lullabelle!!" and gives me the biggest hug possible. It never ceases to put the biggest smile on my face :)

Blood of Kingu

Blood of Kingu is a reference to Mesopotamian mythology. A demon and the son of the goddess Tiamat. (Who is also his consort. I know, that's pretty crazy.)
Anyway, after the death of his father Abzu, Tiamat wanted Kingu to become leader of all gods before she was killed by Marduk.

Long story short, Marduk also eventually killed Kingu. Marduk mixed Kingu's blood with earth and used the clay to mold the first human beings, while Tiamat's body created the earth and the skies.

So I chose Blood of Kingu as my nickname because of my interest in mankind's origins and the concept of ''beginning'' so to speak.

...Also Blood of Kingu is a really awesome Metal song.

Diesional

I couldn't think of a particular username, so I found a random online username generator by a Google search, and Diesional was one of the first names that came up for some reason. It was memorable enough and struck me as being somewhat appropriate to the forum I was just joining and why. I think on some level my decision to pick the name was an acknowledgment of the idea that maybe my suicidal ideation wasn't right. "Diesional" seems like a goofy little portmanteau of "die" and "delusional", so it was like a nod to the part of me that wanted to prevail and could admit I need help.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
When I got here I was Avalanchefan95 which was Colorado Avalanche, the hockey team plus 1995, the flagship year they came here to Colorado.

Then I had 44 other user name variations until I landed on this one which is simply Walker, as in what they call the dead on The Walking Dead. I'm not alive and I'm not dead.
I always forget you're from Colorado. I went to grad school there. 6 awesome years :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00