The 12 boring question

Status
Not open for further replies.
12. What is reality?

This question bores me..because it s too similar to the other one..
But i cant stop myself..i have to follow the order..than i am out:))

Mm..reality is what we think we know about things..
A dream is as real as an event happening during the day..for me

Should know some quantic phisic to answer this things, they re suppose to be literaly ..poetics..but it s just crap..come on..it s all so relative
Yea..i am fighting with myself:))

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
12. What is reality?

This question bores me..because it s too similar to the other one..
But i cant stop myself..i have to follow the order..than i am out:))

Mm..reality is what we think we know about things..
A dream is as real as an event happening during the day..for me

Should know some quantic phisic to answer this things, they re suppose to be literaly ..poetics..but it s just crap..come on..it s all so relative
Yea..i am fighting with myself:))
Reality is absolutely relative. And I agree that, for all we know, a dream could be just as real as any event we perceive in our waking life. I don't think there is such a thing as an objective reality. Reality depends on who or what is perceiving it as such.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Reality is whatever we decide it to be, whatever we think of it. True reality? I wouldn't know, for we're still learning.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Reality is absolutely relative. And I agree that, for all we know, a dream could be just as real as any event we perceive in our waking life. I don't think there is such a thing as an objective reality. Reality depends on who or what is perceiving it as such.
I should have read asph's post before wasting my words...

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
this is what i often imagine. that we (all of us that we know of) and everything there is, are actually the characters, scenes and situations in a movie. you know it actually goes beyond my imagination (no wise cracks please) because i so often really do feel this - the following: do you know, are you aware, while watching a movie, as shown in a theatre with film on reels that every now and then you will see a little circle to the side of the image and perhaps a bit of garbled sound? that is a cue mark where smaller reels have been spliced or at the end of the first completed reel. it is a signal to the projectionist to switch projectors and keep the movie running uninterrupted. but what happens as the film gets old is maybe one reel gets damaged so they get a new copy of that reel. age and maybe materials will make the colors vary from one film to another. so when the reels change and you see the cue mark, you may also notice that the color or visual intensity changes. this effect has actually happened in my life. one day i will awaken and realize i’ve just been through a reel change. i have experienced the reel change in my real life (minus the cue mark) so i believe that i am really in a movie. that being the case, reality must be a movie (starring me)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00