• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

The Banning Game

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
Ha ha Ha! I have no idea if it’s any good but I’m recalling some of the promos from when it came out — & let’s just say it seemed to be (because I wasn’t even paying that particularly close attention to even then) pretty “out-there!” Maybe not Johnny depp & Benicia del tori so like in the movie by Terri Gilliam of the story of hunter s Thompson our in Vegas? What was it called now. z S (you can tell what a big fan I am!) - did you see the movie, the one with my secret lover - secret to her! When it came out? Or much much later...
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Not sure if I saw the secret lover movie you're talking about cos don't have an idea of what movie it is lol sorry.
Anyway aw no banning for me again ha hmm well ok I guess that means I'm just too good to ban then so yay go me lol :p

@MisterBGone is banned cos he said secret and also cos I suck with coming up with reasons to ban people lol ;)
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
Me too! I can’t ever think of a good reason, so I just have to make somethjng up, like we’re probably supposed to in the first place 🥇 would jt sound better if I said somebody was banned because of their overdrawn bank account??? ; D

no, no I was joking and poking fun at my self for the Rachel macadamia thjng (does she have a nick name? This wood be so much easier....) sorry if you’re reading this Rachel, and “Hi!” No seriously, I’m terribly sorry to see you here . . Z (who knew? Like punk sings right? Actually I have no idea what she’s singing about...) sounds kinda sad though, from what I gather—

JMG is not banned for her SW love - but her yoda / Buddha doll/statue she worships on the daily (or nightly, if you’d like! ) hehehhhe
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lol ya we're def. supposed to make something up & also make it seem like we didn't even have to try & like it was the most natural thing in the world. Was never good at pretending such things at all & I don't think a person should have to hang their head in shame cos of not having such an ability as that. Anyway lol @ your reason for banning me, too funny ha yoda statue worship ha that'd be so messed up :p
@MisterBGone is banned cos he has a giant poster of R2D2 on his wall and he hopes he can be converted into a droid just like R2 someday soon lol :p
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
JayEMgee~~* also banned for being banned repeatedly in such succession that a new policy is being put in place to address such “repeat offenders!” Step one : blindfolded..;)
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top