• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

The Banning Game

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
@Ineluki is banned for confusing the heck out of me.
I think he's/she's ..(?) "Kidding!" : ) As it can get to be something of a 'Razz-fest!' in here (some-times. . ; )) / with the comedy (or comments) approaching something that of more of a 'Roast.' But I don't want to speak for @Ineluki ? (maybe they have got a "bone to pick with you!") j/k..;) I'm the worst @this: just ask, @the.end.ish --(& it's good thing I wasn't more of a participant in this thread - from more / of / (or) way~back: when*>_.) :D
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
I think he's/she's ..(?) "Kidding!" : ) As it can get to be something of a 'Razz-fest!' in here (some-times. . ; )) / with the comedy (or comments) approaching something that of more of a 'Roast.' But I don't want to speak for @Ineluki ? (maybe they have got a "bone to pick with you!") j/k..;) I'm the worst @this: just ask, @the.end.ish --(& it's good thing I wasn't more of a participant in this thread - from more / of / (or) way~back: when*>_.) :D
I have no idea what that means ^__^ ; ) banned for confusing me < self-imposed! >
 

Mylife

Well-Known Member
I think he's/she's ..(?) "Kidding!" : ) As it can get to be something of a 'Razz-fest!' in here (some-times. . ; )) / with the comedy (or comments) approaching something that of more of a 'Roast.' But I don't want to speak for @Ineluki ? (maybe they have got a "bone to pick with you!") j/k..;) I'm the worst @this: just ask, @the.end.ish --(& it's good thing I wasn't more of a participant in this thread - from more / of / (or) way~back: when*>_.) :D
@MisterBGone is banned for thinking @Ineluki would have meat left on a bone lol
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top