@MisterBGone is banned cos he said he but now I said it too so I guess I'm banned too so he's banned for that too (lol)

:p
(
@RCee ty for posting that pic of him, wow love it a lot, it's perfect!

If I saw him hitchhiking & I was driving by not only would I be more than happy to take him wherever he wanted to go (not that I'd ever want to let him go of course but lol don't worry there'd be no kidnapping that would not be nice I know) but I'd pay HIM to get in the car with me lol (guessing he'd prob. need some motivation before wanting to get in which is totally fine with me I would def. more than understand lol) I know as a woman I outta never admit to such a thing like that but w/e after yesterday that is SO the last thing in the world I'm worried about anymore I'm glad to say

Anyway he is so photogenic imo, always enjoy looking at pix of him lol ok sorry I'll stop gushing about him now) :p