The Fuck You Thread

Neko~boy

Fuck you owner. You treat people like shit. You talk down to everyone. You try to tell people how to live their lives and how they need to raise their family or who they should or shouldn't hang out with.
You talk down to everyone like they're nothing and worthless. You mistreat the good employees who bend over backwards for you or work through breaks without getting paid for it. Why don't you try being appreciative of the good employees?

Fuck you you dick.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Fuck you owner. You treat people like shit. You talk down to everyone. You try to tell people how to live their lives and how they need to raise their family or who they should or shouldn't hang out with.
You talk down to everyone like they're nothing and worthless. You mistreat the good employees who bend over backwards for you or work through breaks without getting paid for it. Why don't you try being appreciative of the good employees?

Fuck you you dick.
Those who oppress others usually have something going on in their lives that they're not happy about and they decide to take it out on others. I don't think anyone who is truly happy treats people like this. The best thing to do is pray for them and don't stoop to their level.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Those who oppress others usually have something going on in their lives that they're not happy about and they decide to take it out on others. I don't think anyone who is truly happy treats people like this. The best thing to do is pray for them and don't stoop to their level.
that is true in a lot of cases @Aurelia , unhappy people do unhappy things. there is of course another section of the population. rich @ssh%les that think they are better than everyone else therefore regular people should be treated as subhumans. i have found that mostly it's rich people born with the silver spoon in their mouth not so much self made members of society

mike.....*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Honestly, today I am fucked. Fuck this too - no way out.
there is always more than 1 way out. sometimes it takes a long time to get better and sometimes it takes a long time to truly desire to do the work to get better. i used to always be severely depresed with high anxiety. i had a good reason because of chronic pain and illnesses. after someone said something to me i took a long hard look at my life and i'm very grateful. i still suffer the physical stuff but doing way better emotionally. i believe your day will come and you will look at all of your options and find an option to make you beeter, even if it takes a few years

mike....*hug*console*shake

Neko~boy

that is true in a lot of cases @Aurelia , unhappy people do unhappy things. there is of course another section of the population. rich @ssh%les that think they are better than everyone else therefore regular people should be treated as subhumans. i have found that mostly it's rich people born with the silver spoon in their mouth not so much self made members of society

mike.....*hug*shake

My employer happens to be one of those rich arses born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Survivorist

Black sheep of my family....
My skin is thin for the moment - everything and everybody can hurt me. Sad. And even this - fuck it, really. I am out of the game - a world full of egoistic, materialistic, stupid fucking assholes - without any understanding or pity. I am looking now for a place to live in peace. This is how I feel ->

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter

mike.....*hug*shake
I thought about that while I wrote my post, but then I decided "are they truly happy?" All they have is their wealth and they just want more and more all the time. That's not the condition of someone who is happy and fulfilled. They're usually missing God in their life and they have a void of some sort.

MisterBGone

βœ…
SF Supporter
But that does not mean... that you cannot do the same (or use your time in here) on me! . . ;)
I guess seom things are just better left un-said. . . (Tis a good thing, I can read minds~ then!)* ;) :D :) uff..! Tjhat was rough, @Bergerac -just BRUTAL! :D I'm only joking, You can feel free to correct me. Or not. Silence, sometimes speaks volumes as well. It all ust depends. on the given..;)

MisterBGone

βœ…
SF Supporter
So, disappointing! ...& such a "Let down," ;D She wont' let me have it, both barrels? :D hahaha... I'm just joking, I hope you know & it was just so funny to hear you say that the other day, seems like it was so long ago - e/t in reality; probably only more like not so long ago~ which is what happens ...when: one is runingn' AGAINST THE WIND! ;) ;) :) I'm older now, but stilling r-u-n-n-in=ng... Against, 'thw~wind!' Lett tohe Cowboys% ride^ ; D~

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00