• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

The Fuck You Thread

Lisa the Ferrociraptor

I'm all things, and so are you
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i still think of Stockholm syndrome when you talk about him and your dynamic and friendship (or should I say 'friendship"/"so called friend').

Friends are their to lift you up when you're down. Support you through thick and thin. Be a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, someone to hold you when you need comforting. It sounds as if he did used to be like that, but he veered off his own path. You still endure abuse from him because it is difficult to let go of someone you have known for so long andthe connection and feelings you once had.

When you say he was there for you when everyone thought you were a monster, it sounds more like an excuse that your brain makes that allows him to be and behave how he does for maybe just that kindness.

You deserve to be treated with respect. Everyone does. He lacks understanding of respect for others (in my own opinion). Maybe he's been through some shit thats made him this way and it's all he knows? Or maybe it's just who he truly is.

You deserve better, Lisa. I know your relationship and history is complex. Maybe you're holding ontop hope that he could be a better person someday.

But those homophobic and transphobic jokes are definitely awful. i would express that they're inappropriate and if need to, explain why. You should make it known when it is offensive. Really everyone should make it known if something that is literally offensive and down right cruel, mean, vicious and uncalled for, it should be made known in hopes they can learn. There may be assholes in the bunch to just complain of such things and that only shows what type of person they are.
Oh, actually, i mentioned it in the thread i ended up creating about him, and in the cafe, but i've blocked him now, and it feels great. He's finally out of my life, i hope for good this time. *dance4
 

1Lefty

SF Supporter
Oh, actually, i mentioned it in the thread i ended up creating about him, and in the cafe, but i've blocked him now, and it feels great. He's finally out of my life, i hope for good this time. *dance4
I think you're doing the right thing by blocking him
Hopefully, he will fade into the past, and won't cause you to dwell on him
It may be hard at times, but if you stay strong,
I think you'll be surprised how much negative energy they were adding to your life
And how you really are better off without them

peace
:)
 

Neko~boy

Well-Known Member
Oh, actually, i mentioned it in the thread i ended up creating about him, and in the cafe, but i've blocked him now, and it feels great. He's finally out of my life, i hope for good this time. *dance4
Oh I haven't seen the thread. And you finally blocked him?! 😲 mad impressive!

(My zombie fish brain has been living smooshed under a rock for the last few days 😅 so I am behind on replying and checking in on threads and the cafe)
 

LumberJack

Honk If You're a Silly Goose
SF Supporter
Fuck me. Fuck my life. Fuck all the rapid fire intrusive thoughts using my mind as a fucking race track to the point where I can’t work because it’s impossible to concentrate when your internal monologue is full of self hatred and internally directed anger. Fuck this pain.

Fuck capitalism, fuck patriarchy. Fuck oppressive false religion and the awful people it spawns. Especially fuck those who believe they need to control other people’s bodies and what other adults do together. Fuck alienation from nature. Fuck feeling alone in a crowd. Fuck constantly thinking about death and hell even though I truly want to survive and die naturally.
 

AvidFan

Retired Cat Staff
SF Supporter
Fuck you professional associations which charge you extra for professional journal access which is via a secondary (publisher) site which has garbled instructions on how to access the content and once you've jumped through the hoops it tells you that you have no access (which has been paid for).

Also fuck amateur sites with corrupt JSON messages on half the bloody pages - is it a wonder their system doesn't work?!
 

LumberJack

Honk If You're a Silly Goose
SF Supporter
Fuck not being able to sleep. I’m still struggling with the additional trauma I experienced in the hospital. I’m sorry that I can’t let this go. I’m still so fucking angry and it’s not going to change, no matter how angry I get. So why am I not able to get over this? I’m hurting so fucking badly and the people who did this to me are just laughing all the way to the bank. With my money. Fuck them. Fuck getting treatment. If the goddam ketamine doesn’t help, then I will ctb and leave the misery behind.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top