The Fuck You Thread

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I don't know if I'm going to make it through today without kicking this bitch in the nuts. I really don't. He says, "I'm taking my lunch now' all authoritative and shit. So I said you know what, no, you're not taking it yet because I am. You can go after me, when I say so. Piece of shit.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
I don't know if I'm going to make it through today without kicking this bitch in the nuts. I really don't. He says, "I'm taking my lunch now' all authoritative and shit. So I said you know what, no, you're not taking it yet because I am. You can go after me, when I say so. Piece of shit.
If you're going to kick him in the knackers, then take a run up, build up some momentum. Then sell him an ice pack afterwards :)

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Fuck an ice pack.

Most I'd sell him is a chef's knife to chop it off when he can't take the pain any longer.

Thats about the extent of my generosity.

Fucking asshole sent me these texts earlier.

Screenshot_20211125-164448_Messages.jpg

My manager literally gave me permission to send his ass home if he continued to not listen and just do his own thing. And then she literally called the store just to tell him to knock his bullshit off and apologize to me.. so this was his so called apology. Followed by a bunch of justifications for his behavior...yet, I was still nice enough not to send him home. And then he thought we were all good after that. Fucking dumbass.

He's "man enough to say he can be a dick". And then follow up with an excuse afterwards. Like, bitch you're hardly man enough to even grow hair on your nuts.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Fuck an ice pack.

Most I'd sell him is a chef's knife to chop it off when he can't take the pain any longer.

Thats about the extent of my generosity.

Fucking asshole sent me these texts earlier.

View attachment 49139

My manager literally gave me permission to send his ass home if he continued to not listen and just do his own thing. And then she literally called the store just to tell him to knock his bullshit off and apologize to me.. so this was his so called apology. Followed by a bunch of justifications for his behavior...yet, I was still nice enough not to send him home. And then he thought we were all good after that. Fucking dumbass.

He's "man enough to say he can be a dick". And then follow up with an excuse afterwards. Like, bitch you're hardly man enough to even grow hair on your nuts.
Thay bit when he txted "are you ok to try to find a way to keep the peace" - he's the dick throwing his toys out the pram, while you're trying to keep things on a professional level.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Thay bit when he txted "are you ok to try to find a way to keep the peace" - he's the dick throwing his toys out the pram, while you're trying to keep things on a professional level.
What I asked of him initially was completely reasonable. And necessary. Why would you simply say "assistance needed" and not specify what kind of assistance and from whom??? Why the fuck should either I or the other person have to drop what we are doing and both run over to you only for one of us to be completely irrelevant being there. And he took that as I basically said not to call me up there at all because the idiot constantly twists my words around.

And then he was like "if I worked 6 hours you can't tell me that I can't take a lunch, I'm protected by the state, etc., etc." Yeah except one problem with that one, dumbass, you worked less than 5 hours at that point...

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
What I asked of him initially was completely reasonable. And necessary. Why would you simply say "assistance needed" and not specify what kind of assistance and from whom??? Why the fuck should either I or the other person have to drop what we are doing and both run over to you only for one of us to be completely irrelevant being there. And he took that as I basically said not to call me up there at all because the idiot constantly twists my words around.

And then he was like "if I worked 6 hours you can't tell me that I can't take a lunch, I'm protected by the state, etc., etc." Yeah except one problem with that one, dumbass, you worked less than 5 hours at that point...
What a plonk, picking fights without any sound bases. Guy needs to go and have a conversation with himself.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Just fuck everything. I'm so fucking angry and done, it's not even funny. If people don't like me, that's fine. But don't put on the guise of friendship just to hurt me. That's a worse feeling than anything.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I'm not good at much, but amazingly I am good at a few small things. And when people mock me and make fun of what I am good at...fuck that. This is really bothering me.

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
Just a "fuck you" dedicated to the entire world.

"Freedom" is just a word today; "freedom" is just a word,
When someone takes your word away, it's seldom ever heard.
So take a sentence full of things you're not supposed to say,
Carry on...but don't write it down, or you'll be gone.

Love is just a song today; love is just a song.
When someone takes the song away, you seldom sing along.
So take those lyrics serious, and sing your life away,
Carry on...but don't write them down, or they'll be gone.

All we ever do is talk; we like to ride, but we never walk.
We make it so damn easy, we get bored.
Why can't anybody see, what's good for you is good for me?
I can't take your sillyworld.
I can't take your sillyworld no more.

Peace is just two fingers now; peace was just a phase.
When someone put it on a shirt, you knew to count the days.
So take those fingers, tape them up, and shove them up your ass,
And carry on...but don't try it now, because peace is gone.

All we ever do is talk; we like to ride, but we never walk.
We make it so damn easy, we get bored.
Why can't anybody see, what's good for you is bad for me?
I can't take your sillyworld.
And I can't take your sillyworld no more!

We fight our instincts; we go to extremes x2

We fight our lives! x14

Last edited:

Astrid78

that's what he thinks
fuck you mom, you really did it this time. Good luck finding someone to care for you, cause I am fucking done with your bitter, angry, jealous crinkly old ass. Oh and btw, your ex husbands family? They will be allowed to come to your funeral, hell I'll I pay for the booze and they can party on your grave, I dont give a rats ass about you and wish I had cut you out of my life with the rest of them.

fuck you! you pretend to give a shit...you pretend to listen...you pretend to care..but you funking actually don't!!
I wish I could just fuck off! I feel like an amoeba who is just in everyone's way....that my life has little meaning or importance...that people would be much happier and ultimately better off if I'm the one who just FUCKED OFF!

BlueGreen

Met my cousin today and she and her friend gave me that strange look, like I walked into a saloon in a cowboy film and all heads turned to look at the stranger. Yes, that cousin that posts memes on FB about being someone to talk to if you feel suicidal. *facepalm You know where you can stick that look...

Aurelia

πŸ”₯ A Fire Inside πŸ”₯
SF Supporter
I'm not good at much, but amazingly I am good at a few small things. And when people mock me and make fun of what I am good at...fuck that. This is really bothering me.
I know this post of yours was a while ago, C, and I hope you're long over this whole situation, but just wanted to say that if you KNOW you're good at something, it shouldn't matter what some dumbass says. If I know I'm good at psychology or spelling and grammar, or merchandising when it comes to my job, nothing anyone says will change that fact for me. Or if know I'm smart, someone calling me stupid means absolutely nothing to me. They can talk shit all they like, but I know what it really is. Granted, I'm not perfect at any of those things, BUT I definitely am good at them and I know it. So what others think matters very little if at all. Don't just be confident in your talents because others say so, be confident in them because those are the facts :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00