Yea, like I've been going hospitals/clinic almost every month now. The hardest part of it is keeping track and practices in between. I know its alright to have a day off from self improving and took time for self care but my time management for this is out of hand already. I despise the fact that I'm having trouble managing time for my medical things.
🥺 I'm really disheartened. I want break but I really can't. I know my endocrine doc is gonna get super pissy at me on my next appointment that I postponed cause I forgot to get my blood test done. I wonder if I can just get multivitamin OTC in the interim since this next appointment is in Jan 2021 and I can't get my next vitamin when it runs out end of this month... Without blood test? I know I should call them back but they told me to wait so now I have to bear suffering in being low vitamin deficiences for 3 months. I'm gonna drop. Its not gonna help with my energy/glucose levels. My endocrinologist gonna get super pissed.
I'm just rambling, the consequences is damn frightening about what my doc say, "crucial to eat and sleep well even if I don't like it! do not stress yourself out & that can destroy mental and physically in general that my hormones will never be back in order and if I miss my pms for more than 3 months again despite my HRT, I can be cancerous which is what we've been working on at the hospital, we've been trying to avoid that and using the benefit of HPV vaccine. To top it up, that and a high bmi together can cause diabetic as well. Its gonna be a road to disaster... PCOS triggers is bad"
I am just greatful for now, I have been taking care of myself strictly and taking meds as directed to prevent cancer and diabetes considering how hard it is to lower down my bmi. I am just in a bad shape atm. I've been exercising with friends and hanging out with friends to distract from the health worries myself and them for motivating me to regulate healthy lifestyle chances. It's hard, I am drowning.
How do you organise your time for this, which other than having MARS chart for meds done?
@NobodySpecial