Things not going well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMody

Hello. I have bipolar disorder and IBS-Irritable Bowel Syndrome. My depression and mania are under control as I am taking meds. But my IBS is troubling me. I have booked appointment with GI doc on Wed. I am hopeful the meds he prescribes will work. I am feeling lonely as my wife and kids do not live with me although I am in touch with them. I have taken up a new business but the tenant in the shop is not vacating. I have also met another doc. As per his advice I have given blood for hormone test to chk my stress level. This is also for my bowels prob. I was in America for 7 years but because of depression I could not be successful. Because of my current circumstances, suicide looks like a good option. I don't want to die but I have been left with no choice. My death will affect my children but time will heal the wounds.

GMody

Hi May read the blog. Yes. Suicide of a parent does have devastating effect on children. They undergo a rush of emotions from grief to anger to frustration. If I do commit suicide I know I will be selfish only thinking of myself. I have had a very rough life. I must admit I have mild suicidal thoughts. Another point is if I survive I will be surely admitted to rehab. I have been to rehab in 2016, it's like a prison. Suicide method I have chosen has 99% success rate, but not 100%.

GMody

Hi. Finally took an appointment with a GI doctor. After hearing me he told me to get these tests done- Colonoscopy, endoscopy, blood and scan. Endoscopy, blood and scan done. Colonoscopy tomorrow. Hope I get proper treatment. Appointment with doc Saturday.

GMody

Colonoscopy not done yesterday as doc told bowels not clear. I did colonprep yesterday and today but not effective. Will do sea salt colon flush tomorrow. I am tired of this life. If I lose my mind, I will commit suicide.

Sleeper71

Please try to remain positive and give it some more time for the doctors to help you. I know it’s frustrating and the procedure (and prepping for it) is not comfortable but if it helps you get better then it will all be worth it.

GMody

Thanks Sleeper for your words of encouragement. I will be doing sea salt water flush tonight. Hope it works. I really need to get Colonoscopy test on Monday.

GMody

I did sea salt water flush yesterday evening and today morning. Both times I passed liquid stools. Will do one more time today and tomorrow morning. I need to get Colonoscopy done tomorrow. I am tired of this life. If I commit suicide and fail I will be in big trouble. Petal please reply.

Sleeper71

I’m not Petal but I’d like to reply anyway. Somehow right now you need to find a way past thinking that suicide is your only solution. You’re family, especially your kids would be devastated. You said in your original post that your depression and mania were under control. I am so happy for you about this but also very jealous because I’ve been trying for decades to get mine under control. I’ve been on so many meds and been to so many therapists yet I’m no better off then when I first was diagnosed in 1999. Many times I’ve wanted to give up and I’ve come close to doing it, but I never could go through with it. What I’m getting at is it’s frustrating and so tiring but you gotta find something that will help you to keep going and keep trying to get better.

GMody

Thanks Sleeper for your advice. I am trying to keep my head above water. Yesterday night I had a depression attack. My suicide will have a devastating effect on my children. But as years pass by, the pain will lessen.

Mymindsmine

Hello. I have bipolar disorder and IBS-Irritable Bowel Syndrome. My depression and mania are under control as I am taking meds. But my IBS is troubling me. I have booked appointment with GI doc on Wed. I am hopeful the meds he prescribes will work. I am feeling lonely as my wife and kids do not live with me although I am in touch with them. I have taken up a new business but the tenant in the shop is not vacating. I have also met another doc. As per his advice I have given blood for hormone test to chk my stress level. This is also for my bowels prob. I was in America for 7 years but because of depression I could not be successful. Because of my current circumstances, suicide looks like a good option. I don't want to die but I have been left with no choice. My death will affect my children but time will heal the wounds.
These are strong challenges. But you can get through them. Treat each challenge as single don’t bulk them together .

Mymindsmine

These are strong challenges. But you can get through them. Treat each challenge as single don’t bulk them together .
Suicide is never a good option as however hard life becomes . Each and every one of us deserves a chance x our mums never went through 9 months of growing us to be b

Nothing, no one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00