Thinking about it...

dying_inside

I wish i could, but im afraid of saying something against the rules. im not thinking straight.

let's say i have just lost the willing to live...

Thank you for answering

I wish i could, but im afraid of saying something against the rules. im not thinking straight.

let's say i have just lost the willing to live...

Thank you for answering
You're welcome. I just wish I could help. There is too much pain in this world, and some have much more than others which seems very unfair. I mean I don't think anyone's life is a cake walk but some have more than their share of suffering. The only way I can deal with suffering and unfairness is turning to spirituality (not religion). When I recently learned my little brother has cancer, I came on here and said F*ck God, F*ck (other religion's gods) and I suppose some people were offended but I think any God worth worshipping can take it, can understand it, and what matters is how we treat each other not the amount we suck up to a higher power. God is within us, I think.

It's really important for your brain that you get enough nourishment and sleep. You can't make good decisions if your brain isn't working.

I think you should call a crisis line for your country/city (you don't have to be suicidal to call) and talk to them. They will have local resources. You could also try 211 for help finding food and shelter if these are an issue for you. Do you have friends or family who could help?

dying_inside

Thank you again.

Today i see my psychologist and tomorrow my T.

but as i said, they have become unhelpful lately.

what could a crisis line do for me that my docs havent already tried and know me better?

i dont have friends i can talk to, and my family doesnt have to know.

im alone in this and maybe thats what i want.

i dont want temporary relief, i want permanent solution.

i dont even know why im here writing this down... i guess i just want to hold on a little longer... until i lose my mind.

self destruction is what i want. in any shape or form... and then i want this to end.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00