LillMy8989 Well-Known Member Jan 12, 2012 #5,403 Jan 12, 2012 #5,403 Green Poor and happy or Rich and unhappy?
C Crew_lo-eeezee Member Jan 12, 2012 #5,404 Jan 12, 2012 #5,404 Rich and unhappy big cranes or dump truck?
Aurelia 🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥 SF Supporter Jan 12, 2012 #5,405 Jan 12, 2012 #5,405 Either one, really...because right now I'm poor and unhappy. But really, poor and happy is what I would pick. Winter or Summer?
Either one, really...because right now I'm poor and unhappy. But really, poor and happy is what I would pick. Winter or Summer?
Aurelia 🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥 SF Supporter Jan 12, 2012 #5,408 Jan 12, 2012 #5,408 Cake of course. Cheetos or Doritos?
H hornbeam Well-Known Member Jan 13, 2012 #5,409 Jan 13, 2012 #5,409 Crew_lo-eeezee said: Rich and unhappy big cranes or dump truck? Click to expand... big cranes StrangeAsAngels said: Cake of course. Cheetos or Doritos? Click to expand... cheetos ducklings or kittens
Crew_lo-eeezee said: Rich and unhappy big cranes or dump truck? Click to expand... big cranes StrangeAsAngels said: Cake of course. Cheetos or Doritos? Click to expand... cheetos ducklings or kittens
W windlepoons Well-Known Member Jan 13, 2012 #5,417 Jan 13, 2012 #5,417 Winter. Sushi or fish and chips?