Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 16, 2014 #5,461 Jun 16, 2014 #5,461 Definitely pink. lipstick or lipgloss?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jun 16, 2014 #5,462 Jun 16, 2014 #5,462 Me too N I pick lipgloss, I rarely wear lipstick or any make up for that matter. Dogs or cats?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 16, 2014 #5,463 Jun 16, 2014 #5,463 Hard to choose...dogs I guess? public or private journal?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jun 16, 2014 #5,464 Jun 16, 2014 #5,464 Private. Cake or Ice-cream?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 16, 2014 #5,465 Jun 16, 2014 #5,465 ice cream fudge or brownies?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jun 16, 2014 #5,466 Jun 16, 2014 #5,466 Aw hard one love them both but I guess brownies cos they are slightly less rich. Too rich makes me feel sick sometimes. Peanuts or Pretzels?
Aw hard one love them both but I guess brownies cos they are slightly less rich. Too rich makes me feel sick sometimes. Peanuts or Pretzels?
Butterfly Sim Addict Admin SF Author SF Supporter Jun 16, 2014 #5,467 Jun 16, 2014 #5,467 Peanuts. Flowers or chocolates?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 16, 2014 #5,468 Jun 16, 2014 #5,468 chocolates bus or train?
Butterfly Sim Addict Admin SF Author SF Supporter Jun 16, 2014 #5,469 Jun 16, 2014 #5,469 Train. Sweaters or cardigans?
T Twocky61 Banned Member Jun 16, 2014 #5,470 Jun 16, 2014 #5,470 Cardigans Waltons or Little House on the Prairie?
shania Well-Known Member Jun 16, 2014 #5,471 Jun 16, 2014 #5,471 Little House on the Prairie Red or black licorice?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jun 17, 2014 #5,472 Jun 17, 2014 #5,472 Red, definitely. Black is very gross to me. Writing or typing?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 17, 2014 #5,473 Jun 17, 2014 #5,473 Typing is easier for me now. 80s or 90s?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jun 17, 2014 #5,474 Jun 17, 2014 #5,474 90's. 80's were the decade I was born in but was kinda odd I think lol :p Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
90's. 80's were the decade I was born in but was kinda odd I think lol :p Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
shania Well-Known Member Jun 17, 2014 #5,475 Jun 17, 2014 #5,475 Dark - but my favorite is white chocolate Candy bar or granola bar?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jun 17, 2014 #5,476 Jun 17, 2014 #5,476 Candy bar. Paper bags or plastic bags?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 17, 2014 #5,477 Jun 17, 2014 #5,477 paper Lucky Charms or Frosted Flakes?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jun 17, 2014 #5,479 Jun 17, 2014 #5,479 Beethoven violin or cello?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jun 18, 2014 #5,480 Jun 18, 2014 #5,480 Violin I guess, they both sound best when they are cheerful though otherwise they depress me terribly. Mexican food or italian food?
Violin I guess, they both sound best when they are cheerful though otherwise they depress me terribly. Mexican food or italian food?