P pppqp Well-Known Member Jun 28, 2011 #5,161 Jun 28, 2011 #5,161 Fudge :stars: Cucumbers or carrots?
LillMy8989 Well-Known Member Jun 28, 2011 #5,162 Jun 28, 2011 #5,162 carrots, grated Donuts or cupcakes
T The Unforgiven Well-Known Member Jun 29, 2011 #5,163 Jun 29, 2011 #5,163 cupcakes. macaroni or spaghetti?
A AxiomUltimatum Well-Known Member Jun 29, 2011 #5,164 Jun 29, 2011 #5,164 Macaroni (cheese) My favorite! :wub: Really hot weather or really cold?
O Ozzy Manson Well-Known Member Jun 30, 2011 #5,165 Jun 30, 2011 #5,165 Really cold, then there would be more reason for hot cocoa :wub: real bacon or turkey bacon?
R Ringo Well-Known Member Jun 30, 2011 #5,166 Jun 30, 2011 #5,166 Real Bacon Donald Duck or Daffy Duck?
T The Unforgiven Well-Known Member Jun 30, 2011 #5,167 Jun 30, 2011 #5,167 donald duck!.. canaries or goldfish?
T The Unforgiven Well-Known Member Jul 1, 2011 #5,169 Jul 1, 2011 #5,169 stitch!.. :hugtackles: pancakes of waffles?
T The Unforgiven Well-Known Member Jul 1, 2011 #5,171 Jul 1, 2011 #5,171 pepsi, but diet. blueberry muffins or double choc muffins?.. (a shout out to youlleatamuffinandlikeit) :lol!:
pepsi, but diet. blueberry muffins or double choc muffins?.. (a shout out to youlleatamuffinandlikeit) :lol!:
L lancashirelass Well-Known Member Jul 1, 2011 #5,172 Jul 1, 2011 #5,172 choc muffin! Hot choc or cocoa
T The Unforgiven Well-Known Member Jul 1, 2011 #5,173 Jul 1, 2011 #5,173 choc for me!.. :coffee: pink or purple?
P pppqp Well-Known Member Jul 1, 2011 #5,175 Jul 1, 2011 #5,175 For now, fried rice sunrise or sunset?
O Ozzy Manson Well-Known Member Jul 1, 2011 #5,176 Jul 1, 2011 #5,176 Sun set! Movie theater showing, or DVD?
P pppqp Well-Known Member Jul 1, 2011 #5,177 Jul 1, 2011 #5,177 DVDs. I prefer privacy and I can't concentrate in a crowd. I also have to replay some scenes because my mind wanders all the time. Bread or rice?
DVDs. I prefer privacy and I can't concentrate in a crowd. I also have to replay some scenes because my mind wanders all the time. Bread or rice?
P pppqp Well-Known Member Jul 7, 2011 #5,179 Jul 7, 2011 #5,179 Neither. I don't eat either :cow: or :sparkle: pool view or garden view?
T The Unforgiven Well-Known Member Jul 7, 2011 #5,180 Jul 7, 2011 #5,180 Garden view for sure! :hamtaro: Daffodils or daisies?.. :Irishdoll: