I insiiideouuut Well-Known Member Jul 4, 2014 #5,521 Jul 4, 2014 #5,521 Daaaaaaaarrrrrrkkkkkk <3 McDonalds or Burger King?
JV3 Well-Known Member Jul 4, 2014 #5,522 Jul 4, 2014 #5,522 McDonald's but I really don't like either (except for breakfast). Mario Brothers or Sonic the Hedgehog?
McDonald's but I really don't like either (except for breakfast). Mario Brothers or Sonic the Hedgehog?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jul 4, 2014 #5,523 Jul 4, 2014 #5,523 Mario. If we still had the original nintendo system I would still play it, never outgrew that at all lol :p Having a broken arm or broken leg?
Mario. If we still had the original nintendo system I would still play it, never outgrew that at all lol :p Having a broken arm or broken leg?
JV3 Well-Known Member Jul 5, 2014 #5,524 Jul 5, 2014 #5,524 Broken leg. I need both my arms more. Lion King or Aladdin?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jul 6, 2014 #5,525 Jul 6, 2014 #5,525 Lion King curtains or blinds?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jul 6, 2014 #5,526 Jul 6, 2014 #5,526 Blinds. Blue pen or black pen?
JV3 Well-Known Member Jul 6, 2014 #5,527 Jul 6, 2014 #5,527 Black. I don't like any other color pen. Baked cookies or raw cookie dough? (I prefer the cookie dough myself)
Black. I don't like any other color pen. Baked cookies or raw cookie dough? (I prefer the cookie dough myself)
shania Well-Known Member Jul 6, 2014 #5,528 Jul 6, 2014 #5,528 Me too - cookie dough Panda bear or koala?
T Twocky61 Banned Member Jul 6, 2014 #5,529 Jul 6, 2014 #5,529 Koala because they are cuter than pandas Cat or dog?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jul 6, 2014 #5,530 Jul 6, 2014 #5,530 dog sausage or pepperoni?
JV3 Well-Known Member Jul 7, 2014 #5,531 Jul 7, 2014 #5,531 Pepperoni every time! Supreme Pizza or Cheese Pizza?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jul 8, 2014 #5,532 Jul 8, 2014 #5,532 Supreme cos love mushrooms :p Plain water or flavored water?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jul 8, 2014 #5,533 Jul 8, 2014 #5,533 Plain, which is what I drink mostly, but flavored is nice sometimes. barbecue or sour cream chips?
JV3 Well-Known Member Jul 8, 2014 #5,534 Jul 8, 2014 #5,534 Sour Cream, but I do like both! MTV or VH1?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jul 8, 2014 #5,535 Jul 8, 2014 #5,535 MTV. Rainbows or butterflies? (lol)
JV3 Well-Known Member Jul 8, 2014 #5,536 Jul 8, 2014 #5,536 Butterflies I guess....lol Cheddar or Parmesan Cheese?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jul 8, 2014 #5,537 Jul 8, 2014 #5,537 Cheddar. Writing or typing?
Witty_Sarcasm ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐งRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐๐๐ SF Supporter Jul 9, 2014 #5,538 Jul 9, 2014 #5,538 writing spring or fall?
JMG Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐๐งฝ๐๐ด Jul 9, 2014 #5,539 Jul 9, 2014 #5,539 Spring, love the flowers so much Leather or Lace? :p