• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

"This" or "That"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
90's, they had some great dance songs in the 90's, the stuff since then just doesn't really compare imo.

Google or Yahoo?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Lmao ss Witty I know mine was weird sometimes I have a hard time coming up w/ something in these 1 or the other threads lol :p

Sugar.

L.A or NYC?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Condo on the beach, either one would be cool though.

Getting stung by a bee or getting 20 mosquito bites?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Shrimp, definitely. Scallops are one of the few kinds of seafood I DON'T like.

Neon pink or neon green?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
CNN I guess, don't really care about either though lol.

Talking to someone in a live chat or through email?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Live chat is better, feels more real. But email is nice too.

Democrat or Republican?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Democrat. No comments from anyone whatsoever on this please, I will just say now that if anyone does comment on that for some pointless reason I will not get into any kind of political arguments whatsoever on here at all as there are too many other things that are a lot more enjoyable & desirable to talk about. The end.

Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Little for a job I love, definitely. Maybe surprising seeing how I've gone on sometimes about how I wish I had more $ n all but ya way more stuff opens up just "having a job" in terms of how people see you and I'd be very happy & satisfied to know that I loved what I was doing & was enjoying it rather than suffering away like a slave or somethin. Would prob. have a LOT more guy friends too.

Kit Kat or Oh Henry?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top