those bitches are gonna tell my parents!!! help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blackness

just got off the phone to a psychiatrist and they've decided to tel my parents about my suicide method.

My parents dont even know im depressed or suicidal or even seeking help!

They are gonna go off!

What the fuck am i suppose to do? :cry: im so scared:mad::sad:

They said it was confidential!!!
LYING BITCHES
they've made everytig SOOOO much worse.

should i tell my parents they are overreacting? lie to them?

cos they're gonna tell em soon anyway!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fuck
I dunno what to do :cry:

Lady E

First off just try and keep calm. Take deep breaths and try not to panic. It's okay to be scared.
I know how betrayed an angry you feel at your psychiatrist. It's not fair but they are under legal obligation to tell your parents if you are a threat to yourself.
Lying to your parents will only make things worse and potentially they could use it against you.
Your parent's have no right to be angry with you. It's your decision to seek outside help, and you have been feeling badly and it's not necessarily something that you can control.
:hug: my pm box is open if you need to talk

Amanda

LYING BITCHES
They are under legal obligation to notify your parents if you are a threat to yourself or others. If you are under legal age. I dont know where your from so you should check country's mental health act. They may just be using your suiciality as a threat to get you to not be suicidal... if thats the case its stupid and unethical, but whatever.

I hate it when they do that, i had a hard time too telling them i wanted to kill my parents in front of them. It took some bottle , now in \mental hospital :)

Lead Savior

My therapist has asked me how I plan to kill myself also, but to my knowledge she hasn't told my parents.

Perhaps you inadvertently made it sound like a threat, i.e. "I am going to kill myself in X fashion" rather than "If I were to do it, this is how I'd do it"?

they arent supposed to tell your parents...Im so sorry. I would just tell the truth, say "yes, I have these feelings" and if they start yelling at u, point out that it really isnt going to make you feel any better about yourself. Thats what I did...and my mom took it pretty well. <3 good luck :)

danni

Chat Buddy
well from what i heard if its something that gonna hurt or risk losing you, there gonna tell your parents. It is between you and the dr what problems, that they wont tell but over here if i told my dr that i gonna do so and so ect.. then yea they will tell.

ShalenaM

just got off the phone to a psychiatrist and they've decided to tel my parents about my suicide method.

My parents dont even know im depressed or suicidal or even seeking help!

They are gonna go off!

What the fuck am i suppose to do? :cry: im so scared:mad::sad:

LYING BITCHES
they've made everytig SOOOO much worse.

should i tell my parents they are overreacting? lie to them?

cos they're gonna tell em soon anyway!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fuck
I dunno what to do :cry:

I know..they said that to me too..they said everything would be kept private but called!! That pisses me off!!:dry:

B

Blackness

fuck the law...all they care about is money!
and the possibility of getting sued, they dont care about me, nor do they want to help, if they did care they'd keep their mouths shut and help ME.
god I hate them soo much and will NEVER go back once they tell. :(
:mad:

What assholes they are!! What they don't know privacy is or what for Christ sake?! This is too much...how are they gonna help anyone if they are being such assholes?!! I hope they won't tell your folks about it! But I think you have to lie to your folks now if you really don't want them to know about this. You may be able to fake it, as if they are just making it big or something. You have to do anything if you don't want your parents to know... I know this must be really hard for you now! Thats because they make it harder when they are supposed to be helping you.. Please take care and stay safe... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00