• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

threesomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loco72

Well-Known Member
#21
I was actually in a 3 person relationship for 3 months and would never recommend anyone get involved in such a thing...it's doomed to fail. I've also had a strictly physical 3some and i really discourage it.
 

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
#22
He directly compared the Romans to Nazis.
lol, no I didn't, although the Roman way of expanding their empire indeed was horrendous with their constant mass raping of women, wherever they went... not to mention the Greeks' belief that the purest form of love was between a man and a little boy.
 

aoeu

Well-Known Member
#23
"I don't care a thing for what [the Romans] accomplished technologically; the nazis were great with technology and science but that does not mean they were great." This is a direct comparison.

Honestly, the mass rape of women is far and away not the worst thing they did... And pederasty doesn't hold a candle to anything.
 
#24
lol, no I didn't, although the Roman way of expanding their empire indeed was horrendous with their constant mass raping of women, wherever they went... not to mention the Greeks' belief that the purest form of love was between a man and a little boy.
I think this topic should go back to what it was entitled for. It was aimed at people with experiences of threesomes not of people condeming it without knowledge nor experience behind it. I think maybe if you want to debate the topic you should take it over to the soap box where it's more warranted.

This is neither helpful nor pleasant for the original poster. She has simply asked for advice not for her to come back to her thread being turned into a war on comparing threesomes to prostitutes, calling people putrid, and comparing her thread to shit about Greek's and Roman's.

So, with that said, I think it should go back to the intended purpose.
 

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
#25
aoeu, it is not a direct comparison. At least Eric got what I said, even though I usually disagree with most of what he says.

This is neither helpful nor pleasant for the original poster. She has simply asked for advice not for her to come back to her thread being turned into a war on comparing threesomes to prostitutes, calling people putrid, and comparing her thread to shit about Greek's and Roman's.
lol, I couldn't keep myself from laughing when reading this. :laugh: Sorry, I have a weird sense of humour.

I think I AM helping her by letting her know that there are people who highly question the morality of what she and her boyfriend are considering, with an expression of deep emotion against it, as well. It's not impossible that she may rethink their possible plans after reading how some people feel about this, which would be beyond positive and may even save their relationship. I'm not posting my feelings on this to pick a fight but I do it in the hopes of stopping something from happening before it's too late.
 
#26
aoeu, it is not a direct comparison. At least Eric got what I said, even though I usually disagree with most of what he says.



lol, I couldn't keep myself from laughing when reading this. :laugh: Sorry, I have a weird sense of humour.

I think I AM helping her by letting her know that there are people who highly question the morality of what she and her boyfriend are considering, with an expression of deep emotion against it, as well. It's not impossible that she may rethink their possible plans after reading how some people feel about this, which would be beyond positive and may even save their relationship. I'm not posting my feelings on this to pick a fight but I do it in the hopes of stopping something from happening before it's too late.
I agree that it's not a wise choice. I think it will eventually lead to mistrust and possibly the break up of their relationship that's lasted 2 years thus far being monogamous(sp). Why mess up a good thing by bringing a third person into the equation, especially another woman? Women will eat each other alive and make each other feel insecure about themselves, so why bring that into a relationship that seems completely perfect aside from they want spice. If they want spice go buy some toys, try a different position, a different location, shit do it in public.

My issue is that I feel that you aren't giving advice but are demeaning her question and her possible choice. I too hope she rethinks the situation and realizes that while she trusts her boyfriend and vice versa that his motives might be different then hers.

Idk, just some thoughts.
 

Reki

Well-Known Member
#28
Morale drama aside, seeing your boyfriend have sex with another girl will probably not do anything positive for your relationship.
 
H

HappyAZaClaM

#29
I love you too.
lol...no ya don't. but it was funny :rolleyes:

Kiana is right. while I too have been guilty of thread rustling, after being
asked politely a few times to NOT do so, it seems reasonable to acquiesce to those
requests. I have been trying to do so. and so do you, I have noticed.

strange how some people who are so liberal in some areas have what appear to be
totally parochial attitudes toward others. interesting. I probably shouldn't
really mention names , HAE-GI :biggrin:
 
H

HappyAZaClaM

#30
aoeu, it is not a direct comparison. At least Eric got what I said, even though I usually disagree with most of what he says.



lol, I couldn't keep myself from laughing when reading this. :laugh: Sorry, I have a weird sense of humour.

I think I AM helping her by letting her know that there are people who highly question the morality of what she and her boyfriend are considering, with an expression of deep emotion against it, as well. It's not impossible that she may rethink their possible plans after reading how some people feel about this, which would be beyond positive and may even save their relationship. I'm not posting my feelings on this to pick a fight but I do it in the hopes of stopping something from happening before it's too late.
http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=53201
 

lilella44

Well-Known Member
#31
I think this topic should go back to what it was entitled for. It was aimed at people with experiences of threesomes not of people condeming it without knowledge nor experience behind it. I think maybe if you want to debate the topic you should take it over to the soap box where it's more warranted.

This is neither helpful nor pleasant for the original poster. She has simply asked for advice not for her to come back to her thread being turned into a war on comparing threesomes to prostitutes, calling people putrid, and comparing her thread to shit about Greek's and Roman's.

So, with that said, I think it should go back to the intended purpose.
thankyou kiana.
no thanks to everyone else with all ur shit about romans and greeks and prostitution.
this thread was no help at all to me, and just coz im 16 doesnt mean im not ready for sex. god wake up, so many people are having sex younger than my age these days.
so i apologize for wanting to explore my sexuality and not stay a frigid forever.
 

lilella44

Well-Known Member
#32
It is wrong because it's WRONG. :mad: Anyone that isn't a complete, inferior animal should see this. But then again, do whatever you want. Become a prostitute if you want, even. Enjoy your putrid life if you take the path of engaging in threesomes, or maybe more than just that, even.

Disgusting. :dry:
wow that made me feel so good! you know how to make a person feel fantastic.
you know just coz i wanna have sex, doesnt mean i want to be a prostitute.
get a life you boring frigid ass.
lol why am i even trying to prove myself to u? im better than that.
take your smartass antics elsewhere.
 
#33
ella,
at the end of the day the choices are yours. just be aware of the risks that are out there. be aware of the diseases you could possibly catch. not that i want you to go out and do this please make sure protection is involved on all parties. Also make sure you feel you are mentally and emotionally ready for a huge step. You might feel you're ready but make sure you and your boyfriend truly talk about it and the possible outcomes.

Good luck.
 

danni

Chat Buddy
#34
I agree with kiana with this, talk to your bf about to make sure you really want it. I had one and it messed up the relationship badly.
 

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
#35
wow that made me feel so good! you know how to make a person feel fantastic.
you know just coz i wanna have sex, doesnt mean i want to be a prostitute.
get a life you boring frigid ass.
lol why am i even trying to prove myself to u? im better than that.
take your smartass antics elsewhere.
Okay, have fun. :rolleyes: Just don't expect your relationship to last for long, afterwards.

And that's not what I meant with the prostitution comment.
 

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
#36
Okay, have fun. :rolleyes: Just don't expect your relationship to last for long, afterwards.
In fact, why don't you come back a few months after you've had your threesome and tell us about how your relationship is proceeding? I'm sure it would be an interesting read.
 
#37
In fact, why don't you come back a few months after you've had your threesome and tell us about how your relationship is proceeding? I'm sure it would be an interesting read.

You are one helpful lil fella aren't you. Full of advice and wonder. Why don't you stay away from the thread if you don't have anything nice to say. You aren't helping her situation by being downright rude and being a condescending prick. Get on with things and leave her thread be especially if you have nothing productive to say.


Now off to see the bf and discuss threesomes.

Peace
 

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
#38
You are one helpful lil fella aren't you. Full of advice and wonder. Why don't you stay away from the thread if you don't have anything nice to say.
Thanks... I thought so too, but it is a shame when some people already have their minds made up on actively trying to ruin their lives, which is why I am done replying in this thread. If she and her boyfriend want to destroy their relationship, they may well just do so if they want it so badly. The consequences will fully be their own fault, thus they even deserve it.
 

shadowheart

Well-Known Member
#39
"it is a shame when some people already have their minds made up on actively trying to ruin their lives"

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!
this is a suicide forum, most people hav their minds made up on ENDING their lives! and those who dont can often be seen abusing their bodies in some way (im not saying there is anything wrong with this, i do it to).....but you dont condemn them! no, you support them....

because thats what this IS a support forum......
in that regard, and in relation to this thread. you hav been totally useless, and im glad to see you will no longer be visiting here.

....on another note. Ella, i hav already spoken to you.
all my love. and i hope you can work this out.

:smile:
 
H

HappyAZaClaM

#40
Thanks... I thought so too, but it is a shame when some people already have their minds made up on actively trying to ruin their lives, which is why I am done replying in this thread. If she and her boyfriend want to destroy their relationship, they may well just do so if they want it so badly. The consequences will fully be their own fault, thus they even deserve it.
were you born an idiot? or did you study idiotism at a special institute
for idiots? leave em alone. your sanctimonius unwanted opinions have
been duly noted. take a powder.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top