• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

threesomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave_N

#41
I think HaeGi thinks threesomes are morally wrong, but if that's what you want to do, then do it. I have no experience in this field as I'm still a 27 year old virgin, but I've heard that having a threesome is the fastest way to ruin a relationship.
 

Eric

Well-Known Member
#42
I think HaeGi thinks threesomes are morally wrong, but if that's what you want to do, then do it. I have no experience in this field as I'm still a 27 year old virgin, but I've heard that having a threesome is the fastest way to ruin a relationship.
It is.

Threesomes are usually carried out between 3 strangers, not a couple with an extra person.
 

Loco72

Well-Known Member
#44
they doon't work...i've been in a casual threesom and a more serious threesome(actually tried to have a 3way relationship) and it doesn't work...
 
#45
I would not do it personally and I would reccommend against if for you also.

Firstly, and as many others have said - it can ruin your relationship. The sexual jealousy, and thoughts and images of your loved one being with that other person afterwards etc is one quite likely possability. On the other hand you may be fine with it or enjoy/get off on it as some others do. This kind of thing is not for me though, that would brake my heart to see a girlfreind with another guy and I believe if you love someone then they should be enough/all that you want or need anyway.

and no offence to this point, genuinely I meen that. You are only 16, boys that age are often still immature and it's quite possible afterwards they would brag to their mates and you could get a rep for being a slag etc. I'm not saying even that doing so would make you a one, you are entitled to explore different ways of sex if you wish, that's fine - but many people would see that kind of thing as slutty.

I realise this contradicts and is in complete contrast with my previous points but personally I would have a threesome. I just wouldn't do it with people I know. Wether it was a freind of the opposite sex and some other person or a girlfreind and another person. I wouldn't want any awkwardness or jealousy afterwards, respectively.
 

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
#46
A lot of generalizations here. I'm sure it depends on the couple.
It can work for some, won't work for others. There's no sense in claiming it never or always works.
 

Esmeralda

Well-Known Member
#47
thankyou kiana.
no thanks to everyone else with all ur shit about romans and greeks and prostitution.
this thread was no help at all to me, and just coz im 16 doesnt mean im not ready for sex. god wake up, so many people are having sex younger than my age these days.
so i apologize for wanting to explore my sexuality and not stay a frigid forever.
No offense, but I'm not sure a 16-year-old girl who doesn't know the meaning of the word "frigid" should really be pushing her sexuality to these extremes just yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top