I just needed to put it down. I have never spoken about it because I do not believe that I can be helped by a professional. Ignorant sounding, I am aware, but the one time I did try to get psychiatric help I ended up attempting to kill myself. Twice. Having someone in your life who supported you in those feelings makes it all the more twisted. The first time I cut my wrists open that deeply, she told me I did it wrong. When she showed me how to do it... I eventually ended up doing it like that. I remember feeling an awful sense of peace driving to my home that day. Peace in a sense that it was over, but also feeling the imminent dread of dying. It was impulsive and a direct result of a fight I had just had with her. I was already very sick in the head. That was the final touch. The last little push. I almost died and I still wish I would have. My life has been so shitty and pointless. Why would I choose to be transgender? Why would I choose to feel this way? Some people honestly think that I am just wallowing and if I just got a little more sunshine I would be okay. I wish they all had chronic depression. I wish they all had to suddenly switch their perceived gender. I used to say I would not wish that on anyone, but I have since changed my mind. Some people deserve it. Some people need to see exactly what it's like. There's a one in four chance they will kill themselves after all. We aren't welcome here. I'm not welcome here. My family views me as psychotic. I am afraid to ask them how they feel about me. I feel crazy sometimes and other times I feel like the most rational person in the world. My heart aches thinking about my past. My happy memories are shrouded by the truths that I know were surrounding those happy moments. Ugly beautiful things exist together all the time and I can't not see the horrible, dreadful ugliness that human beings possess along with most things that exist in life. We are all greedy, manipulative, selfish, disgusting creatures. They don't even know it. Most people believe they are good people. They're liars to themselves and to other people. This world has been created as a chew toy for some monstrous force. Why do I feel like I am at the center of that? Why do we all feel like that from time to time?
I am just so incredibly sad. I am hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt and it continues to grow. It feels like it will never stop. I thought earning an MBA would be smart. That I would benefit from it. It's useless. It's hurting me. I should have never gone to college. My life is full of regret because look where it got me... no where. Doing nothing... at a nothing job. I am not proud of what I have accomplished. It doesn't matter. I just want to sleep. Forever.
I am just so incredibly sad. I am hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt and it continues to grow. It feels like it will never stop. I thought earning an MBA would be smart. That I would benefit from it. It's useless. It's hurting me. I should have never gone to college. My life is full of regret because look where it got me... no where. Doing nothing... at a nothing job. I am not proud of what I have accomplished. It doesn't matter. I just want to sleep. Forever.