It took me a really long time to be ok with my masochism. Even now I don't think I'm entirely comfortable with it. When I would experiment with it I would always want it to go farther, to get more dangerous, but the person I was with loved me too much to ever really hurt me (thank god). I had a choking experience where my windpipe was nearly crushed, and I still wanted more. I've had some pretty intense experiences mingling sex and pain, and I don't think it makes me a freak. It just makes me different.
If this lifestyle worries you or hurts you emotionally, talk to somebody. If the standards of a "Healthy" sexuality and other people's opinion is all that's bothering you, then don't worry about it. Just do what makes you happy. If you're not happy, talk to someone.
Feel free to pm me or anything if you want to talk
If this lifestyle worries you or hurts you emotionally, talk to somebody. If the standards of a "Healthy" sexuality and other people's opinion is all that's bothering you, then don't worry about it. Just do what makes you happy. If you're not happy, talk to someone.
Feel free to pm me or anything if you want to talk
