This is never going to end, things are never going to get better, I will never be worth more than my desire to die, the only time anyone cares is when I am suicidal. Wish I had the money to obtain the only sure method of ctb.
Tired of the pain
You have a lot of worth here and I do genuinely care (regardless if you are feeling suicidal or not). It's enough for me to feel better whenever I see you liking or replying to my post/messages.
I wish things were better @Astrid78 .
If only I could, I'd send comfort in real life right now. And peace, and something like a ... a source of power, a walk on a path around a cool lake in the mountains with ospreys & a creek flowing in.
I wish things were better @Astrid78 .
If only I could, I'd send comfort in real life right now. And peace, and something like a ... a source of power, a walk on a path around a cool lake in the mountains with ospreys & a creek flowing in.
You have a lot of worth here and I do genuinely care (regardless if you are feeling suicidal or not). It's enough for me to feel better whenever I see you liking or replying to my post/messages.
I'm begining to realize that, still unsure what to do with it, people have never said such nice things to be when I get like this, at best its shrugged off, ignored, at worse I'm yelled at and man handled.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.