• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only TW?

Astrid78

Spoonful of sugar will help the medicine go down
#1
This is never going to end, things are never going to get better, I will never be worth more than my desire to die, the only time anyone cares is when I am suicidal. Wish I had the money to obtain the only sure method of ctb.
Tired of the pain
 

Astrid78

Spoonful of sugar will help the medicine go down
#6
I wish things were better @Astrid78 .
If only I could, I'd send comfort in real life right now. And peace, and something like a ... a source of power, a walk on a path around a cool lake in the mountains with ospreys & a creek flowing in.
*hug10
I had to look up ospreys, beautiful bird, I find comfort coming on here, reading the replies.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top