• Hi All - On Sunday 1st March we have scheduled server work going on and the forum will be closed for approximately 90 minutes from around 8am GMT. The site will not be down but there will be a notice on the forum stating that the forum is temporarily closed and giving a time estimate of when it will reopen. There is nothing to worry about and we will not be gone for long :)

Two step verification

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hello, I don’t know why, but this morning I had to enable the two step verification thing to enter SF and it keeps popping up. I can’t access some pages because it’s asking me to change my password indefinitely. I read that it is possible to disable this but I can’t access part of my settings, so I don’t know how to do it. Can I have some help with this, please? :)

Kira

✮.·.☆ Gelfling ☆.·.✮
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey @Auri , I've disabled it for you. You may need to clear your cache and cookies :)
Reply back here if you're still having issues.

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Oh, okay, thank you. I had to enable it again to access the site :wow: I will go clear these then.

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
@Kira Oki, I think I need to clear it when you’ve disabled it and not enable it before clearing (logical *facepalm). Can you please disable it again? ^^

mmd-man

I have the same problem. I always have to do double verfication, if i desabled it, the forum tells me i have to enable it to loggin.

Freya

Loves SF
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
SF Author
I am going to ask Xenforo because I have no idea at all. I will report back

Freya

Loves SF
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
SF Author
Please can you clear cache and check again? I think that I have fixed it (fingers crossed)

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
@Freya It still asked me a code by email :/

Edit to remove your email address :)

Did it send you a code?

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Oh, can you remove my screen shots from my posts, please? I didn’t realise it showed my email address *facepalm

Freya

Loves SF
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
SF Author
Okay, I have no idea what else could be causing it - please can you try making a second account for me and see if it is still there - just call it AuriTest or something. Trying to work out if it is cookie related or some other thing.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh, can you remove my screen shots from my posts, please? I didn’t realise it showed my email address *facepalm
Removed hun :)*hug

Sorry i did it as i felt it was an urgent matter for you and probably made you anxious.

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Removed hun :)*hug

Sorry i did it as i felt it was an urgent matter for you and probably made you anxious.
Thank you *hug and don’t be sorry, I didn’t want specifically Freya to do it lol.

Noo I don’t get anxious for such things ;) It’s fine, but I don’t want to reveal it to everyone like that :P

FYI for those who have seen it, none of these are my name. The second part is similar to my “religious” name that I chose when I was 5. ;)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you *hug and don’t be sorry, I didn’t want specifically Freya to do it lol.

Noo I don’t get anxious for such things ;) It’s fine, but I don’t want to reveal it to everyone like that :P

FYI for those who have seen it, none of these are my name. The second part is similar to my “religious” name that I chose when I was 5. ;)
I honestly did not look at it - I respect your privacy and just deleted the screenshot :)

Thank you for understanding *hug

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Okay, I have no idea what else could be causing it - please can you try making a second account for me and see if it is still there - just call it AuriTest or something. Trying to work out if it is cookie related or some other thing.
No problem:) I guess I can use the same email.

Auri

♪ღ♪•SF Rock Star*♪ღ♪
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I honestly did not look at it - I respect your privacy and just deleted the screenshot :)

Thank you for understanding *hug
I wouldn’t mind at all, especially for you *hug

Oki, gonna create this account...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00