Two step verification

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hello, I don’t know why, but this morning I had to enable the two step verification thing to enter SF and it keeps popping up. I can’t access some pages because it’s asking me to change my password indefinitely. I read that it is possible to disable this but I can’t access part of my settings, so I don’t know how to do it. Can I have some help with this, please? :)

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey @Auri , I've disabled it for you. You may need to clear your cache and cookies :)
Reply back here if you're still having issues.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Oh, okay, thank you. I had to enable it again to access the site :wow: I will go clear these then.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
@Kira Oki, I think I need to clear it when you’ve disabled it and not enable it before clearing (logical *facepalm). Can you please disable it again? ^^

mmd-man

I have the same problem. I always have to do double verfication, if i desabled it, the forum tells me i have to enable it to loggin.

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Please can you clear cache and check again? I think that I have fixed it (fingers crossed)

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
@Freya It still asked me a code by email :/

Edit to remove your email address :)

Did it send you a code?

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Oh, can you remove my screen shots from my posts, please? I didn’t realise it showed my email address *facepalm

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
Okay, I have no idea what else could be causing it - please can you try making a second account for me and see if it is still there - just call it AuriTest or something. Trying to work out if it is cookie related or some other thing.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Oh, can you remove my screen shots from my posts, please? I didn’t realise it showed my email address *facepalm
Removed hun :)*hug

Sorry i did it as i felt it was an urgent matter for you and probably made you anxious.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Removed hun :)*hug

Sorry i did it as i felt it was an urgent matter for you and probably made you anxious.
Thank you *hug and don’t be sorry, I didn’t want specifically Freya to do it lol.

Noo I don’t get anxious for such things ;) It’s fine, but I don’t want to reveal it to everyone like that :P

FYI for those who have seen it, none of these are my name. The second part is similar to my “religious” name that I chose when I was 5. ;)

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you *hug and don’t be sorry, I didn’t want specifically Freya to do it lol.

Noo I don’t get anxious for such things ;) It’s fine, but I don’t want to reveal it to everyone like that :P

FYI for those who have seen it, none of these are my name. The second part is similar to my “religious” name that I chose when I was 5. ;)
I honestly did not look at it - I respect your privacy and just deleted the screenshot :)

Thank you for understanding *hug

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Okay, I have no idea what else could be causing it - please can you try making a second account for me and see if it is still there - just call it AuriTest or something. Trying to work out if it is cookie related or some other thing.
No problem:) I guess I can use the same email.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I honestly did not look at it - I respect your privacy and just deleted the screenshot :)

Thank you for understanding *hug
I wouldn’t mind at all, especially for you *hug

Oki, gonna create this account...

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00