Two truths and a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicsFan

In this game, you have to put down two truths about yourself and one lie.

You then have to guess which two are the truths and which one is the lie.

kerplucked

You've destroyed five phones?

1) I am a published writer.
2) I am politically incorrect on all occasions; as "politically correct" stuff annoys me-- Why aren't there reruns of "All in the Family"? Think about it-- that show would never have been aired today.
3) My mother loved me the best.

--

HelpMePls_._

You've destroyed five phones?

1) I am a published writer.
2) I am politically incorrect on all occasions; as "politically correct" stuff annoys me-- Why aren't there reruns of "All in the Family"? Think about it-- that show would never have been aired today.
3) My mother loved me the best.

--
Your mother loved you the best?

kerplucked

Yup-- that was the lie! (My goodness, you destroyed five phones HMP!... you're good at this-- you guessed mine and I guessed yours-- seems we are both very "Wise"?-- Thank you, HMP! I'm smiling here.... now... onto more truth and a lie... )
1) I'm a cynic with a gimmick
2) I despise inanimate objects that talk to me
3) I love spiders, and help them find food-- ne'er kill em-- set em loose again.

HelpMePls_._

Yup-- that was the lie! (My goodness, you destroyed five phones HMP!... you're good at this-- you guessed mine and I guessed yours-- seems we are both very "Wise"?-- Thank you, HMP! I'm smiling here.... now... onto more truth and a lie... )
1) I'm a cynic with a gimmick
2) I despise inanimate objects that talk to me
3) I love spiders, and help them find food-- ne'er kill em-- set em loose again.
Thank you πŸ˜…

Uh.. I think the lie is: 'I love spiders, and help them.....'

Mathematics is your favorite subject?

(Actually, all of my statements in my last post on this thread were TRUTHS-- apologies)

1) My bed talks to me (tells me terrible secrets about my body! darn it!)
2) I have a dear friend who is a "Flounder" cheap pic I found at a thrift store- he makes me smile.
3) Everyone I've ever known has hated me and treated me horribly.

HelpMePls_._

Everyone I've ever known has hated me and treated me badly
Mathematics is your favorite subject?

(Actually, all of my statements in my last post on this thread were TRUTHS-- apologies)

1) My bed talks to me (tells me terrible secrets about my body! darn it!)
2) I have a dear friend who is a "Flounder" cheap pic I found at a thrift store- he makes me smile.
3) Everyone I've ever known has hated me and treated me horribly.

Raven

Would-Rather-Not-Known Member
SF Supporter
no choice for guessing;)

1) Enter the chatroom, enter my username after a "*", and you will find a raven, that makes me laughed in the whole afternoon.

2)That is, no one will give me a correct guess. Because there are two lies and a truth.

3)Yesterday my math examination papers covered the whole big table, because I tried to organize them and then found that was all in vain. But I succeed.:)

Do you find that you're supposed to have 30% to come up a correct answer? but now that's 50%. I don't know...it's too hard, like a math problem!*blue

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
no choice for guessing;)

1) Enter the chatroom, enter my username after a "*", and you will find a raven, that makes me laughed in the whole afternoon.

2)That is, no one will give me a correct guess. Because there are two lies and a truth.

3)Yesterday my math examination papers covered the whole big table, because I tried to organize them and then found that was all in vain. But I succeed.:)

Do you find that you're supposed to have 30% to come up a correct answer? but now that's 50%. I don't know...it's too hard, like a math problem!*blue
Do you remember the answer? I'd choose 3 for the lie, though really it depends on what is chosen what the lie would be.

Why is this thread so quiet???

1. I'm blond
2. I use grips in my hair
3. I have my hair down

boring I know, but can't think of anything good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00